1,742 results
All reviews beach club plunge pool sister resort grand class suite emiliano restaurant main resort boutique hotel our honeymoon vista vallarta lobby bar hotel pool an adults only resort all inclusive resort aqua bar sushi the entire staff spa services
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My friends and I just came back from the most amazing vacation at Casa Velas. From the first day until the very end we were treated magnificently. Everyone that works there is absolutely amazing, Clara, Gerardo, Christian, Erik, Diego, Miguel and many others made my friends and I feel super special. The grounds, the rooms and the food are spectacular. I highly recommend this hotel for a friends trip and a romantic getaway. We can’t wait to go back with more friends. It’s definitely the best all inclusive hotel that we have stayed at. The spa is fantastic, they use very high end products and the massage therapist are simply amazing.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank BeachySd
Luis A, Director General at Casa Velas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for sharing with the world your profound joy in selecting Casa Velas as the setting for your group of good friends.

You took the time to mention some of the standout reasons that would bring you back to our doors. The main pillars of a successful hotel are the facilities themselves, the cuisine, accommodations, and of course the service, which was handled "magnificently" by the young women and men that you kindly mentioned. Another plus that we are blessed to have is the exclusive area in which we are located. Just minutes from the airport, and El Centro, in one of the most distinguished zones in the region, Marina Vallarta, Casa Velas is surrounded by natural beauty, golf courses, and luxury homes. All this, just moments to the ocean, in such a safe and secure environment, truly helps to convince you, and all our valued guests, that your experience is not in a highrise, mega-resort, but in the luxurious confines of our 5 Diamond facilities.

Thank you for entrusting Casa Velas to make your stay as joyous and fulfilling as it was. Your glowing words and your incredible enthusiasm will serve other potential travelers to envision their own dream vacation with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We absolutely love staying here. The staff is amazing and the rooms and grounds beautiful. Food is excellent and the special attention to detail in plating is superb. This is a special place - made so by the exceptional people that work here. They made our anniversary celebration perfect in every way.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SsBirds

We are exceptionally proud to have been selected as the elegant setting in which to celebrate the love of your life.

The people, the facilities and surroundings, along with those beautiful touches that accompany each and every dish that my chefs create, all combined harmoniously to generate the classicly refined ambiance to reminisce on all that has passed, and gaze remarkably to the future for all that is yet to come.

On behalf of all the dedicated professionals that made it their priority in creating this "Superb" anniversary, I congratulate you both and wish you a long and loving future. Thank you!

Reviewed September 29, 2018

The Best Resort in Puerto Vallarta.I can tell that the Casa Vellas Resort was Awesome .The food was perfected and taste so good .The Service and the team was perfect and kind ,The room was clean and comfort.The all inclusive package was very good .Little bit pricely but OK.The hotel give free tours with guide to the city and for tequila factory that was nice to get .I will be sure back to Casa Vellas at my next tour to Pureto Vallarta.Adios Next Time...

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Tomer Y
Luis A, Director General at Casa Velas, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2018

Thank you very much for deciding to vacation with us at Casa Velas.

We are thrilled that you found all our services, products, and amenities to be up to your lofty standards. We genuinely believe that all aspects of the vacation experience should be met with the high-quality and elegance that all our guests have come to expect when visiting our resort. And I am pleased that when looking back at the glowing memories, you found good value for your investment.

Thank you for sharing with us your commitment on returning to Casa Velas on a return trip to this beautiful destination of Puerto Vallarta. My staff and I look forward, once again, to pampering you with the style and grace that you found on this occasion. Until then, we place ourselves at your faithful service.

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I just returned from a week at Casa Velas. The hotel is in a beautifully landscaped tropical setting with everything provided for a memorable vacation. My husband and I agree that the staff made this visit very special. When we arrived, we enjoyed a delicious cool juice drink and a welcome from Christopher, Gabriela and Cesar. Gabriela showed us to a lovely suite and Cesar promptly delivered our luggage. We loved having breakfast on the terrace each morning. Manuel, the head waiter, was always gracious and welcoming. Our hostesses, Naralia and Gabriela, seated us at a table of our choice. Francisco, Juan and Paul, our waiters, served the delicious food prepared by the excellent chef at Emiliano's restaurant. We especially enjoyed the freshly squeezed juices and the selection of fresh fruit. The waiters visited with us as they served breakfast and we enjoyed hearing about the resort and Puerto Vallarto. We spent several hours at the pool each day. Freddie kept us supplied with cold drinks and Clara brought us delicious snacks. Gerardo cleaned our sunglasses and provided bug spray. We loved the friendly service and care poolside. My husband enjoyed the ladies at the spa--Rebecca, Natalie and Bernice--as he got massages and a manicure and pedicure. Angela did a good job of keeping our suite clean and supplied with every amenity. We enjoyed meeting Edith, also one of the great housekeeping staff. Rogelio supplied an extra room key when we misplaced one. Bennie mixed cocktails and entertained us at the lobby bar before dinner each night. Dinner at Emiliano's was always an amazing experience with special menus each night and a team of skilled waiters. Francisco, Bernardino and Victor suggested fine wines to pair with our meals and served each course beautifully. We were treated to live entertainment--mariachis, folklorico dancers and a trombone player-- as we enjoyed dinner. One night a thunderstorm hit as we finished dinner. Gabriela, our concierge, arrived with umbrellas, to help my husband, who uses a walker, back to our suite. The wait staff even helped him up the stairs in the dining room so we could leave through a covered hallway. On departure day, Cesar, who we call the "Go To Guy", collected our luggage and drove us to the airport. We want to say a special "Thank You" to the entire staff at Casa Velas for making our vacation one we will always remember! Marsha & Dick Schoeneberg

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Marsha S
Luis A, General Manager at Casa Velas, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2018

Thank you so much, Marsha & Dick, for gracing Casa Velas with your elegant presence.

As a boutique resort, my staff is certainly attuned to the little details that go into your day to day comfort. The young women and men that you graciously highlighted excel not only as wonderful hosts but, also in taking the guest experience to a different level with their proactive kindness. And your beautiful comments and descriptions reflect our philosophy on warm hospitality and service with elegance.

Marsha & Dick, on behalf of the entire staff, I thank you for taking the time to share with the world your enchantment with Casa Velas. Your motivating review along with the knowledge that we will host you again will surely result in many more memorable visits.

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

This place is great for couples and the staff is always helpful. We have been here four times and planning a fifth next year. Thanks again to all the staff at Casa Velas and we will be seeing you next year for our fifth time.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jpirving3
Luis A, Director General at Casa Velas, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Thank you for making Casa Velas your preferred choice for upscale, all-inclusive vacations.

We are honored to have a lovely couple such as yourselves visit our resort with such frequency, and of course, rise to your high expectations to enjoy the experience even better than your previous visits.

We look forward to your return, here in your home away from home, where my long-tenured staff can continue to pamper you with what they do best; serve your affluent needs with the tact and elegance that you have come to expect. Thank you, my friends!