We had a wonderfu, relaxing experience at Casa Velas. I am a VERY picky "foodie" and they more than met my expectations. I could absolutely live on the Ceviche they serve. My husband is selective as well and was thrilled with everything he tried there. The staff is beyond accommodating, every request was met immediately. The rooms are spacious with a fabulous walk in shower. The private beach resort is a short van ride (or walk as we chose) from Casa Velas - probably 10 minutes maximum. The private beach club is a nice retreat on the beach. The food there isn't quite as good, but it is perfectly acceptable. The beach club is quiet and laid back. Perfect for relaxing for the day. Dip in the infinity pool, lay on your chaise lounge. Not a great beach if that is your priority, but if you're just wanting to unwind, Casa Velas is perfect. If you're seeking a more adventerous vacation, look elsewhere. Lastly - our Concierge Mauricio was the best. I'm amazed he remembered my name from day 1 and arranged the best ever birthday beach celebration for me (and Champagne in our room when we returned)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a beautiful beach resort in Puerto Vallarta for an indulgent vacation refuge with sublime dining, a pristine beach, ocean club, golf courses, pools and a spa. Our spectacular resort is within walking distance of Puerto Vallarta's sophisticated 500-slip marina and 15 minutes from the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Velas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Velas Boutique Resort
- Hotel Casa Velas Boutique