I normally stay away from all inclusive resorts unless they come highly recommended, so after a few people I knew vouched for Casa Velas and I found a nice discount on an Online Travel Agency I decided to go for it. The recommendations did not disappoint. Casa Velas does not seem to cut any corners, as other all inclusive resorts do. Food and Beverages are 5-Star, the hotel facilites are beautifully maintained and the beach club is kept pretty exclusive. Staff members are very serviceable. Probably because they're incentivized by the Tips which they expect on most vouchers you sign (I left between 10%% to 20% depending on the quality). In general, we had a very pleasant and relaxing vacation. As far as improvements go, I guess the kitchen could be a bit faster and the Hotel could offer rides to the nearby places. For example, we were denied a ride to Church on Sunday, which is about a 3 minute drive or to the airport which is less than 10 Minutes away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the perfect resort retreat in the Mexican Pacific Riviera, where luxury and romanticism combine in perfect harmony. Resembling a private estate, Casa Velas offers Condé Nast and AAA award-winning service in a casually elegant and intimate boutique atmosphere in Puerto Vallarta. This boutique hotel enjoys a garden setting surrounded by the Marina Vallarta Golf Course. A beachside experience waits just three minutes away at your private Ocean Club, with stunning sunsets and memorable dining. Unlimited transport is available day and night to whisk you to the golden shores of the Mexican Pacific. The Ocean Club is a place of supreme peace and tranquility for enjoying an infinity pool, jacuzzi and terrace with impressive ocean views. Our luxurious getaway invites you to enjoy the comforting sounds and vibrant colors of the tropics as you discover the true meaning of relaxation and luxury at an all-inclusive Puerto Vallarta resort paradise. Recently chosen as one of the Top 10 hotels in Mexico and the Caribbean in three categories - Luxury, Relaxation/Spa and Hotel for Romance - by TripAdvisor®, Casa Velas is an enchanting destination where simple pleasures rejuvenate your mind, body and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Otel, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Casa Velas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Velas Boutique Resort
- Hotel Casa Velas Boutique