Casa Velas
$356
$301
Bookit.com
Hilton Puerto Vallarta Resort(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$307
$184
  • Breakfast included
Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$214
$197
Bookit.com
Now Amber Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
$358
$295
  • Beachfront
$451
$193
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $216/night.

Velas Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
$399
$286
  • Breakfast included
Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$159
$181
$138
Cancelon
1,709 results
All reviewsbeach clubplunge poolsister resortgrand class suiteemiliano restaurantshort shuttle ridemain resortboutique hotelour honeymoonshrimp burritovista vallartalobby barhotel poolan adults only resortall inclusive resortgourmet foodaqua bar
Reviewed April 25, 2014

We just returned from our 4th trip to Casa Velas and I have to say that this lovely resort never gets old for my husband and I! The hotel staff go out of their way to make you feel welcome. We truly felt like we were returning to visit dear friends! My husband had been in contact with Rangel, the concierge, prior to our arrival to make special plans for my birthday. All plans went off without a hitch--from the beautiful flowers delivered at breakfast, chilled champagne at lunch and a wonderful birthday cake after dinner at Emilianos. It truly was a birthday to remember! Thank you, Rangel!
The Beach Club is still our favorite place to relax. This year was no exception! Jorge and Reuben did a great job every day while we there. A fresh drink or a delicious lunch was always served quickly and with a smile. The chef that prepares the Beach Club dinners in the evening is exceptional! The food was some of the best we have ever had at Casa Velas.
Breakfast and dinner at Emilianos never disappointed. The staff are so willing to try and accommodate your needs. The menu has changed from last year--a welcome and delicious surprise!
We made the trip one evening to Casa Velas's sister resort-Grand Velas-for dinner at their French restaurant. The food was delicious and worth the trip. However, we were glad to get back to Casa Velas and enjoy a night cap on the terrace where Bennie still serves drinks with a smile and always remembers your drink preference!
We had a great vacation! We can't wait to get back to Puerto Vallarta and our "friends" at Casa Velas--where the service, the food, the drinks and the surroundings never get old!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank krileyadams
Reviewed April 24, 2014

We have been here for 2 weeks we stayed at the Grand in the penthouse what a waste we are now staying at the Casa Velas just wonderful by far the better hotel great food great staff great rooms and its quiet just lovely you must stay here the beach club a must wonderful

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank annmac58
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Feb 22-28, 2014 Casa Velas Puerto Vallarta

Best Birthday Ever and a Heavenly stay at Casa Velas as well!

We arrived to Casa Velas on my birthday, and goodness did they make it special. A sign upon arrival wishing me Happy Birthday and then a special room for the night, which has many staff member in it as a surprise along with balloons and a cake. What a special treat for a frequent guest! Obviously arranged by Denise the chief concierge. Always a pleasure to deal with.

Check in and check out went without event with Oscar, Marco, Joel and Jorge as bellboys. Gala was the receptionist who put on our bracelets and our vacation began.

The hostess' at Emiliano restaurant made each visit a pleasure. Always smiling and welcoming thank you to LizBeth, Victoria & Karen.
There was a new menu this time at Emiliano since my last visit and all was good, though desserts could use some sprucing up. I will mention some dishes that we really enjoyed, such as Crab cakes, Watercress Salmon pistachio soup, Osso Bucco, Portabello Mushroom with Shrimp, Chile Relleno with Seafood, ( incredible) , Salmon. We enjoyed the Chef's special dinner one night with special guest Sommelier Danny. Very special night indeed.
We also really enjoyed Latin night in lobby with Latin dancers. I even danced the Salsa, mind you I have no clue how to dance and had on high heels but a good dance partner makes huge difference. This was a thrill I shall never forget.
I shall try to thank all the special waiters hope I do not forget anyone such as Ecker the restuarant manager, Rene, Rogelio,Miguel, Leonel, Manuel, Bernadino, Gelberto and Miguel. The service was improved from other visits and drinks came much more timely. Ah yes let us not forget Benny who livens up the lobby bar for sure with awesome service and fun. We did have an incredible cheesecake one night for dessert which was not on menu. Yum! We had some really great differnt drinks how about an Orgasm Martini? Or Mexican flaming coffee, we had that a few times, what a skill. Or a coconut martini?
My only concern with Emiliano , which is fine dining at night was the lack of enforcement of a dress code as in the past. I know many men do not like long pants in warm weather but shorts at night in Emiliano just took away from the entire atmosphere and experience. I still will boast Emiliano as being the best restaurant in Puerto Vallarta.

Our room, accommodations, parking, security, room service, mini bar and all of those things was perfect as usual. Maid service was great and turn down service which we usually do not utilize was very nice. I am not going to go into description of room etc. as I have described it before, since we tend to request the village ( villa units), jacuzzi, plunge pool etc. All our breakfast were room service and either in room or on balcony by plunge pool.

Occupancy was very high so that was fun. Lots of folks at swim up bar, and beach club etc. The Beach club was as usual very nice. They also have a new menu, I missed some of the old items but it was good anyway. I really love the beach club as so private as opposed to resort right on beach. A quick free shuttle in A/C van and you are there. Perfect!

They have some new things at Casa Velas such as a handbag bar, where you can borrow a designer evening bag for the night, pretty authentic. Free internet throughout the resort , no limit on devices, a new welcome addition...might I add yippee!! This made hubby really happy as he does work while on vacation. Cocktail making night, Latin Night, Chef's Dinner and Beach Club dinner I believe.

They have increased the concierge team which makes everything so much quicker and easier. Denisse the chief concierge has really stepped up to the plate and her new counterparts Rangel ( so persistent) and Jairo, just complement this team. Everything down to the tiniest detail was taken care of, Plus!

We had friends also staying at same time at Casa Velas and they were just so so impressed with the atmosphere, the grounds, rooms, tranquility, service, pampering and relaxation. We all thought the food was phenomenal, the staff incredible due to their never ending attitude of aiming to please and they do. They are so friendly and pampering but not pretentious.
I myself had the feeling of Being Home as a Queen!

The pool on site was perfect temperature. The service by pool had also increased in number and perfection. We seemed to almost always get Hector but the other guys were just as good. We did encounter a few days where it was almost crowded at pool, so maybe a few more loungers in high season might be in order, but a staff member always made sure everyone had a place.

So what more can I say, after years of returning to Casa Velas and so so many stays they just keep improving. I will continue to return many times over. I have tried so many resorts and none can compare. So I remain a Casa Velas huge fan. You must try it.. at least once!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
7  Thank bezerk
Reviewed April 14, 2014

My wife and I been to many all inclusive resorts in Mexico. We love the adults only Casa Velas for many reasons. The spa is outstanding. The pool is quite and you don't have to worry about getting a lounge chair. I despise the resorts where everybody runs down before breakfast to reserve the best chairs. There is non of that nonsense. The food is excellente as well!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Scotp44023
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Food was awesome. Service was second to none. If you're looking for a relaxing week this is your place. You get full all-inclusive at the beach club and sister hotel which is more up beat if that's what you want for the day. Highly recommend this place to any/everyone.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple