Casa Velas
$356
$301
Bookit.com
Hilton Puerto Vallarta Resort(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$384
$184
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $207/night.

Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$217
$212
$183
$121
Velas Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
$406
$286
  • Breakfast included
Now Amber Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
$551
$300
  • Beachfront
$470
$193
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $223/night.

$302
$249
Bookit.com
Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Pool
$372
$294
Priceline
1,711 results
All reviewsbeach clubplunge poolsister resortgrand class suiteemiliano restaurantshort shuttle ridemain resortboutique hotelour honeymoonshrimp burritovista vallartalobby barhotel poolan adults only resortall inclusive resortgourmet foodaqua bar
Reviewed April 24, 2014

We have been here for 2 weeks we stayed at the Grand in the penthouse what a waste we are now staying at the Casa Velas just wonderful by far the better hotel great food great staff great rooms and its quiet just lovely you must stay here the beach club a must wonderful

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank annmac58
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Feb 22-28, 2014 Casa Velas Puerto Vallarta

Best Birthday Ever and a Heavenly stay at Casa Velas as well!

We arrived to Casa Velas on my birthday, and goodness did they make it special. A sign upon arrival wishing me Happy Birthday and then a special room for the night, which has many staff member in it as a surprise along with balloons and a cake. What a special treat for a frequent guest! Obviously arranged by Denise the chief concierge. Always a pleasure to deal with.

Check in and check out went without event with Oscar, Marco, Joel and Jorge as bellboys. Gala was the receptionist who put on our bracelets and our vacation began.

The hostess' at Emiliano restaurant made each visit a pleasure. Always smiling and welcoming thank you to LizBeth, Victoria & Karen.
There was a new menu this time at Emiliano since my last visit and all was good, though desserts could use some sprucing up. I will mention some dishes that we really enjoyed, such as Crab cakes, Watercress Salmon pistachio soup, Osso Bucco, Portabello Mushroom with Shrimp, Chile Relleno with Seafood, ( incredible) , Salmon. We enjoyed the Chef's special dinner one night with special guest Sommelier Danny. Very special night indeed.
We also really enjoyed Latin night in lobby with Latin dancers. I even danced the Salsa, mind you I have no clue how to dance and had on high heels but a good dance partner makes huge difference. This was a thrill I shall never forget.
I shall try to thank all the special waiters hope I do not forget anyone such as Ecker the restuarant manager, Rene, Rogelio,Miguel, Leonel, Manuel, Bernadino, Gelberto and Miguel. The service was improved from other visits and drinks came much more timely. Ah yes let us not forget Benny who livens up the lobby bar for sure with awesome service and fun. We did have an incredible cheesecake one night for dessert which was not on menu. Yum! We had some really great differnt drinks how about an Orgasm Martini? Or Mexican flaming coffee, we had that a few times, what a skill. Or a coconut martini?
My only concern with Emiliano , which is fine dining at night was the lack of enforcement of a dress code as in the past. I know many men do not like long pants in warm weather but shorts at night in Emiliano just took away from the entire atmosphere and experience. I still will boast Emiliano as being the best restaurant in Puerto Vallarta.

Our room, accommodations, parking, security, room service, mini bar and all of those things was perfect as usual. Maid service was great and turn down service which we usually do not utilize was very nice. I am not going to go into description of room etc. as I have described it before, since we tend to request the village ( villa units), jacuzzi, plunge pool etc. All our breakfast were room service and either in room or on balcony by plunge pool.

Occupancy was very high so that was fun. Lots of folks at swim up bar, and beach club etc. The Beach club was as usual very nice. They also have a new menu, I missed some of the old items but it was good anyway. I really love the beach club as so private as opposed to resort right on beach. A quick free shuttle in A/C van and you are there. Perfect!

They have some new things at Casa Velas such as a handbag bar, where you can borrow a designer evening bag for the night, pretty authentic. Free internet throughout the resort , no limit on devices, a new welcome addition...might I add yippee!! This made hubby really happy as he does work while on vacation. Cocktail making night, Latin Night, Chef's Dinner and Beach Club dinner I believe.

They have increased the concierge team which makes everything so much quicker and easier. Denisse the chief concierge has really stepped up to the plate and her new counterparts Rangel ( so persistent) and Jairo, just complement this team. Everything down to the tiniest detail was taken care of, Plus!

We had friends also staying at same time at Casa Velas and they were just so so impressed with the atmosphere, the grounds, rooms, tranquility, service, pampering and relaxation. We all thought the food was phenomenal, the staff incredible due to their never ending attitude of aiming to please and they do. They are so friendly and pampering but not pretentious.
I myself had the feeling of Being Home as a Queen!

The pool on site was perfect temperature. The service by pool had also increased in number and perfection. We seemed to almost always get Hector but the other guys were just as good. We did encounter a few days where it was almost crowded at pool, so maybe a few more loungers in high season might be in order, but a staff member always made sure everyone had a place.

So what more can I say, after years of returning to Casa Velas and so so many stays they just keep improving. I will continue to return many times over. I have tried so many resorts and none can compare. So I remain a Casa Velas huge fan. You must try it.. at least once!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
7  Thank bezerk
Reviewed April 14, 2014

My wife and I been to many all inclusive resorts in Mexico. We love the adults only Casa Velas for many reasons. The spa is outstanding. The pool is quite and you don't have to worry about getting a lounge chair. I despise the resorts where everybody runs down before breakfast to reserve the best chairs. There is non of that nonsense. The food is excellente as well!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Scotp44023
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Food was awesome. Service was second to none. If you're looking for a relaxing week this is your place. You get full all-inclusive at the beach club and sister hotel which is more up beat if that's what you want for the day. Highly recommend this place to any/everyone.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Slypatnode
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Casa Velas is a beautiful property. The staff are very friendly, especially the concierges, they both went out of their way to accommodate our every needs. Everyone always addressed us by our name, something that impressed me being that the resort was sold out.

The Marina Golf Club is next to the Velas and was able to pay it a couple of time. It was a great course and very well maintained.

If there was a shortcoming to our stay I would have to say the dinners we ate (two dinners) were not very good. We choose the all inclusive package and found that we ate out most of the time. With all the great restaurants in Puerto Vallarta I would highly recommend not getting the all inclusive package. I must state we ate breakfast there every morning and it was excellent.

The room was very clean, the bed very comfortable and even though the resort is close to the airport we never heard the noise of a plane, come to think about it, even out in the pool we never heard a plane.

Room Tip: Get a room over looking the golf course
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple