My new husband and I went to Casa Velas for our honeymoon. We picked the hotel out of my mothers timeshare catalogue. It looked nice. The only things we really knew about Casa Velas was that it was an adult only, all inclusive hotel.
From the moment we pulled into the secure gated entrance, it was star treatment. They offered us drinks while checking us in and took our bags to our room. After a brief check in (Where Monica gave us a run down of the amenities and restaurant on thier property and thier sister property that we had full access to) Angel, gave us a short tour on the way to our room. The property isnt that large(compared to some of the other "resort compounds" we encountered) so it's a short walk from the front door to your hotel door. On the way to our room we passed another couple who just said to us "Welcome to Paradise!". My husband and I looked at one another and knew beyond any doubts that we had choosen the right place.
When we entered our room we turned into children on Christmas morning. It was beautiful. We were litterally jumping for joy. Nice bed with big soft pillows, large jacuzzi tub in the bathroom, mini fridge with soda, beer, and snacks that was restocked daily,plus we had a private pool right off our patio.
While Casa Velas is not beach front they provide services to make up for it. They have a spa, swim up bar in the pool, 24 hour room service, a 4-star quality restaurant, on demand shuttle service,business center, golf course, and a little shop. But if it is the beach that you want, their shuttle will take you right around the block to their very own beach club. Where they have a restaurant, infinty pool, cabanas, and they provide towels.
If you feel like this isn't enough for you, you have access to their sister hotels. The one that we went to the most was Vela Vallarta.Vela Vallarta is the beach front family property that has great restaurants with rotating menus, shops, Wii game center, nightly activities, huge pool with lazy river, Koi pond trails throughout the property, and it was just as beautiful as Casa Velas.
All in all we had an amazing time. The staff is awesome.The lanscaping is georgeous, and we just couldn't get over how wonderful everything was. You will not be dissapointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a beautiful beach resort in Puerto Vallarta for an indulgent vacation refuge with sublime dining, a pristine beach, ocean club, golf courses, pools and a spa. Our spectacular resort is within walking distance of Puerto Vallarta's sophisticated 500-slip marina and 15 minutes from the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Velas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Velas Boutique Resort
- Hotel Casa Velas Boutique