This was our first time staying at Casa Velas and we loved it. I want to get the negative part out of the way first. Prior to arriving I had been in contact with Dennise to request a couple of things to make my husbands birthday special. I had reserved the Royal Suite. It was a total disappointment!
The first floor had no TV or radio. Just a couch and dining table. Out side no lounge chairs.
Upstairs was so old and dated. Alejandro ( fantastic) who escorted us to our room, immediately called Dennise for me. This was not the beautiful room she had boasted about. We were then given the Governor Suite. That is where it went from bad to great! The view is absolutely gorgeous. We even had a peacock come visit us. The bed is super comfy. Lots of hot water. Nice living area to enjoy the great food and room service.
What made the trip are the people who work there.They are so friendly. Big shout out to Freddy, Manuel, Rangel, Lionel and Alejandro. They all deserve raises! I do hope the owners update the Royal Suites. They could be something special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the perfect resort retreat in the Mexican Pacific Riviera, where luxury and romanticism combine in perfect harmony. Resembling a private estate, Casa Velas offers Condé Nast and AAA award-winning service in a casually elegant and intimate boutique atmosphere in Puerto Vallarta. This boutique hotel enjoys a garden setting surrounded by the Marina Vallarta Golf Course. A beachside experience waits just three minutes away at your private Ocean Club, with stunning sunsets and memorable dining. Unlimited transport is available day and night to whisk you to the golden shores of the Mexican Pacific. The Ocean Club is a place of supreme peace and tranquility for enjoying an infinity pool, jacuzzi and terrace with impressive ocean views. Our luxurious getaway invites you to enjoy the comforting sounds and vibrant colors of the tropics as you discover the true meaning of relaxation and luxury at an all-inclusive Puerto Vallarta resort paradise. Recently chosen as one of the Top 10 hotels in Mexico and the Caribbean in three categories - Luxury, Relaxation/Spa and Hotel for Romance - by TripAdvisor®, Casa Velas is an enchanting destination where simple pleasures rejuvenate your mind, body and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Casa Velas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Velas Boutique Resort
- Hotel Casa Velas Boutique