This was our first time staying at Casa Velas and we loved it. I want to get the negative part out of the way first. Prior to arriving I had been in contact with Dennise to request a couple of things to make my husbands birthday special. I had reserved the Royal Suite. It was a total disappointment!
The first floor had no TV or radio. Just a couch and dining table. Out side no lounge chairs.
Upstairs was so old and dated. Alejandro ( fantastic) who escorted us to our room, immediately called Dennise for me. This was not the beautiful room she had boasted about. We were then given the Governor Suite. That is where it went from bad to great! The view is absolutely gorgeous. We even had a peacock come visit us. The bed is super comfy. Lots of hot water. Nice living area to enjoy the great food and room service.
What made the trip are the people who work there.They are so friendly. Big shout out to Freddy, Manuel, Rangel, Lionel and Alejandro. They all deserve raises! I do hope the owners update the Royal Suites. They could be something special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a beautiful beach resort in Puerto Vallarta for an indulgent vacation refuge with sublime dining, a pristine beach, ocean club, golf courses, pools and a spa. Our spectacular resort is within walking distance of Puerto Vallarta's sophisticated 500-slip marina and 15 minutes from the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Velas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Velas Boutique Resort
- Hotel Casa Velas Boutique