We visited Puerto Vallarta and Casa Velas with friends who had a Time-Share in the Velas properties. We upgraded to Casa Velas, and there is no looking back to anything less.
I first have to recognize the outstanding staff at this resort/hotel. The first two staff members we met would be the hardest to say "goodbye" to, and that was the Concierge, Denisse, and our Activities Coordinator Rafael. I can't say enough great things about their professionalism and special care they provided to us each and every day of our 7-day trip. They offered vacation suggestions in and off the resort that were always above our expectations, and they made sure we didn't forget how important it was to relax and enjoy all that Puerto Vallarta and the Velas had to offer.
I have to also mention our bell-man and driver Alejandro (Alex), who took us to our room, and drove us back and forth between Casa Velas and Velas Vallarta. He was always cheerful, accessible, and courteous.
When we were at the pool, Freddy the bartender was our guy. He was absolutely the best at making drinks and ensuring we had a great time while we relaxed at the pool. His helpers, Idet and Karen were also special, because they really reminded us how important it was to just relax and have some fun!!!!
The onsite Restaurant, Emiliano, is a top of the line restaurant with a top of the line chef and staff. We were always greated pleasantly at every meal, and the food was OUTSTANDING!!!! No more all inclusive resorts with buffets, this place is 5-star/diamond dining at it's best!!!!
Every meal was delicious, the presentation was flawless and the staff (Jorge, Marcus, Cruz, and Bernardino) made each and every dining experience more special than the last. Every day the hostesses were cheerful, pleasant, and ready to provide you with a wonderful dining experience.
Casa Velas will always hold a special place with me, because my partner and I were celebrating our 20-year anniversary, and the staff offered congratulations and positive sentiments at every turn. We especially loved receiving a card and treats from Denisse on our special day, and we will never forget how comfortable and accepting everyone was at the resort.
I can't say enough great things about our stay at Casa Velas. I am already looking into what it would take to visit twice a year. That's the kind of impression that was left on me from the facilities and the staff. I am forever grateful and appreciative, because I really needed the vacation, and I really wanted to share a special time with my partner and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a beautiful beach resort in Puerto Vallarta for an indulgent vacation refuge with sublime dining, a pristine beach, ocean club, golf courses, pools and a spa. Our spectacular resort is within walking distance of Puerto Vallarta's sophisticated 500-slip marina and 15 minutes from the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Velas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Velas Boutique Resort
- Hotel Casa Velas Boutique