Just returned from a 5 night stay at Casa Velas based on a recommendation from a close friend. The grounds are lovely, they even have a resident Peacock "Pancho" that adds to the lush tropical feel. The staff is extremely attentive. Benny the bartender quickly remembers what your drink of preference is, and always makes sure you have what you need. Jazmin the concierge was excellent as well. The food was fresh and well seasoned. It is definitely a place to go and relax and be pampered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a beautiful beach resort in Puerto Vallarta for an indulgent vacation refuge with sublime dining, a pristine beach, ocean club, golf courses, pools and a spa. Our spectacular resort is within walking distance of Puerto Vallarta's sophisticated 500-slip marina and 15 minutes from the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, PROMOTORA TURISTICA PUNTA BETE S.A.P.I. DE C.V., Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Velas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Velas Boutique Resort
- Hotel Casa Velas Boutique