We just spent five days at Casa Velas for our 20th anniversary. We live just north of Puerto Vallarta and wanted something close to home for business reasons. Casa Velas was an amazing retreat in the middle of Vallarta. The property is extremely well maintained and beautiful.
The staff goes above and beyond to make your stay comfortable. The food at Emiliano was wonderful. Room service was always very good and efficient. We each had a few spa treatments which were also wonderful. We stayed in a Grand Class Suite, thank you Caroline for the upgrade! Our room was spacious and comfortable. The bed was really plush with great bedding and down pillows.. Fluffy thick towels in the bath and L'Occitanne bath products We would highly recommend this lovely hotel and will be back. The hotel is beautiful and the staff really makes it what it is, they really care about their guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a beautiful beach resort in Puerto Vallarta for an indulgent vacation refuge with sublime dining, a pristine beach, ocean club, golf courses, pools and a spa. Our spectacular resort is within walking distance of Puerto Vallarta's sophisticated 500-slip marina and 15 minutes from the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Velas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Velas Boutique Resort
- Hotel Casa Velas Boutique