I stayed here for a week in March with my daughter
When we first arrived we were allocated a really dated suite, it was sub standard, the bath was cracked, the furniture old and only one bed ( I had requested 2 beds). After much protesting and threatening to leave, we were allocated a room similar to the ones shown on the web site.
This room was comfortable with a good en-suite shower room.
The service in general at the restaurant and the pool bar was very slow. Service at breakfast tended to be better than at dinner.
I think this has a lot to do with it being all inclusive, they have your money so it is not in their interest to provide quick service
All of the staff are pleasant.
The pool area is very nice with plenty of loungers.
The beach club is also lovely, the service here was much better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a beautiful beach resort in Puerto Vallarta for an indulgent vacation refuge with sublime dining, a pristine beach, ocean club, golf courses, pools and a spa. Our spectacular resort is within walking distance of Puerto Vallarta's sophisticated 500-slip marina and 15 minutes from the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Velas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Velas Boutique Resort
- Hotel Casa Velas Boutique