My wife and I visited Casa Velas in November of 2010 and fell in love with the setting, food, service, employees, and quality...totally exceeded all expectations... and we are world travelers! We liked it so much that we came back a month later with our adult children as our christmas gift to each other. Since then we returned again in 2011 and are returning for the fourth time in December 2012. Four visits in 3 years speaks for itself along with the accuracy of the other top reviews that I just read again for 2012. Casa Velas needs to be a must do for everyone that appreciates the finer things in life as much as I hate to share their luxury with the rest of the world. Let us know if you have found another Casa Velas anywhere else in the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a beautiful beach resort in Puerto Vallarta for an indulgent vacation refuge with sublime dining, a pristine beach, ocean club, golf courses, pools and a spa. Our spectacular resort is within walking distance of Puerto Vallarta's sophisticated 500-slip marina and 15 minutes from the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Velas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Velas Boutique Resort
- Hotel Casa Velas Boutique