Casa Velas
$299
$307
$184
  • Breakfast included
Now Amber Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
$358
$300
  • Beachfront
Velas Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
$547
$286
  • Breakfast included
Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$470
$193
  • Pool
$286
$235
Bookit.com
Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Pool
Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$242
$210
$140
Cancelon
1,708 results
All reviewsbeach clubplunge poolsister resortgrand class suiteemiliano restaurantshort shuttle ridemain resortboutique hotelour honeymoonshrimp burritovista vallartalobby barhotel poolan adults only resortall inclusive resortgourmet foodaqua bar
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I thought I died and went to heaven at Casa Velas. I am so glad we chose to come here for our honeymoon. The immaculate grounds, the best service I've ever experienced in my life, the serene atmosphere, the five star food... every single thing about the place not only exceeded my expectations, but totally blew me away.
Every single member of the staff literally bent over backwards to be as helpful and cheerful as possible in every single interaction we had during our stay. They were so genuinely kind, and they all had such a great sense of humor, that I will truly miss not seeing them every day. Just to illustrate how caring and helpful they were... I had a medical issue during my stay, and the ladies at the front desk were so helpful with calling a doctor for me, calling in my perscriptions to a local pharmacy, and arranging to have the perscriptions delivered. I was so amazed by the quality and speed of the medical care - a doctor arrived at my hotel room within 20 minutes (a gastrointestinal specialist, nonetheless), they delivered the perscriptions to my door within another 30 minutes, and the whole thing (including the medicine) cost less than $100 without any insurance. It was truly amazing... I had expected to be out of commission for at least a day, but I was back at the pool sipping pina coladas in under 90 minutes.
Also, I can't say enough about the quality of the food and service at Emiliano's. I've been to plenty of nice restaurants so I didn't expect to be blown away, but this was literally the best food I've ever had. There was so much variety on the menu that having only one restaurant at the hotel was a non-issue. Even one night when there was a huge wedding, our service was so good that it still felt like we were the only people they were serving.
The beach club is absolutely amazing. I think having the beach club separate from the hotel actually makes it feel more exclusive and serene. It looks like a picture straight from a postcard or a magazine with the infinity pool, the view of the ocean, the sound of the waves crashing, and the mountains in the distance. The staff was so willing to shuttle us back and forth between the hotel and beach club at a moment's notice that it was really more like having a private chauffeur. Plus, the grounds at the hotel itself were just as beautiful - with peacocks roaming around, gorgeous views of the golf course past the palm trees, flower petals raining down onto the terrace from the balconies above... I couldn't believe it was real.
I can't recommend Casa Velas highly enough to anyone. The entire time I was there I couldn't stop saying to myself, "this is the best place on earth." The atmosphere is just so relaxing and beautiful, there are robes and slippers provided in the rooms, a beach bag provided for the pool and beach club... just so much attention to detail in fulfilling any and every need. I would give it a hundred stars if I could... you will not regret coming here!!!

Room Tip: The rooms look exactly like the pictures... you can't go wrong with anyone you choose.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Shannon53449
Reviewed October 31, 2012

5star service, grounds, staff. Most wonderful place weve ever stayed! We hope to return ther soon. It is HIGHLY recommended. Every review is correct &true...you will not be disapointed! Peacocks....goldfish...turtles... (all descreet-in ponds& serenly placed) fantastic.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Jolinda L
Reviewed October 28, 2012

This place was amazing. The service is first class, and we felt like the staff were truly our friends. We had some hangups due to poor travel planning and the Hotel was super accommodating. I left my wallet in a taxi cab and the front desk spent all night tracking it down. The hotel was not crowded at all and it would be very pleasurable to spend the whole week at the hotel. The concierge, Stefano, got us a great deal on activities and told us the best things to do in town. Hector, Beny, Edgar, and Cruz will make your stay amazing and memorable.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Robbie B
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I will start by saying this is the first time that I have ever left a hotel and bawled in the bathroom because I was sad to be leaving the actual hotel and the employees. Casa Velas is truly a second home for me, and will always hold a special place in my heart for hosting the most fabulous day in my life, my wedding. Casa Velas is one of, if not, the very best hotel I have ever stayed at in my life and I grew up staying at some of the best hotels in the world. The pictures on the site, do not do it justice! It is an oasis for peace, relaxation and true luxury. The rooms are gorgeous, the drinks delicious and the food is indescribable. Beyond the material things, what really makes this property special are the employees. Gabriela in group sales has become a real friend and is a true professional in both planning and coordination. Also, she truly cares about her clients. Angel in the Concierge is a true professional, always responsive and happy to service any need or want. The girls at the reception are absolutely wonderful, and my girls in the spa are the epitome of professionalism and service. The staff at the Beach Club are so kind and accommodating, and really make you feel like you are on a private beach. I could write for days, but all I have to say is there is absolutely NO contest do yourself the biggest favor and enter the fabulous world that is Casa Velas. You will never regret it, but only leave planning your trip back like we are currently doing now. Oh and regarding the wedding, all my guests said hands down it was the most beautiful and best wedding they have ever been to and we are tough people to please.

Room Tip: Get a grand class room with the plunge pool if you can!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
12  Thank PlovesTravel
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Before selecting Casa Velas Resort for our Honeymoon I spent countless hours researching the hotel and the surrounding area. Upon arrival the staff was amazing. We did not care for our room to be on the lower floor so we went back to the desk and they accommodated us with a bigger suite at no extra cost. We enjoyed the beach club, the restaurant at the hotel and at neighboring Vela Vallarta. Service was amazing, the pool was fantastic and the Benny Special from the bartender was OUTSTANDING!! Our vacation at Casa Vela was cut short and we was moved to the Grand Velas and it was grand!!!

Overall i give Casa Velas 5 stars and can't wait to visit again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple