We had a lovely week at Casa Velas. The reviews here say it all .. it really is very special place - and its also amazingly good value.
Above all I valued the peace and quiet. Casa Velas is a serene, calm and understated hotel with the emphasis on wonderful food and exemplary service. There's no sun bed bagging, no shouting children or rowdiness. The buildings and grounds are beautiful - tucked away from the road and the other large beach side hotels. The other guests were delightful - friendly, smiley and happy.
We adored the Beach Club - and we particularly enjoyed the service provided by Rangel - who was probably the best I have ever come across.
My only gripe with Casa Velas is with the end of meal 'bill ceremony'. We were assured that Casa Velas was all inclusive when we booked. I double checked with Eden, the booking consultant, and he confirmed by email that service was 100% included. So why, after every meal, do they ask you sign the bill with service clearly excluded? I felt bad every time and it took the shine off mealtime to be honest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a beautiful beach resort in Puerto Vallarta for an indulgent vacation refuge with sublime dining, a pristine beach, ocean club, golf courses, pools and a spa. Our spectacular resort is within walking distance of Puerto Vallarta's sophisticated 500-slip marina and 15 minutes from the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PROMOTORA TURISTICA PUNTA BETE S.A.P.I. DE C.V., BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Velas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Velas Boutique Resort
- Hotel Casa Velas Boutique