I booked us into the all inclusive resort (I think there is two)
Nothing spectacular for rooms but clean and fairly well maintained. We had a very noisy room first night but they moved us the next day at no charge.
Pool is small and lots of kids. Better get up early to get a chair by the pool (before 8AM if you want shade), don't just throw some towel on a chair and go for breakfast and be sure to still have a chair, but sometimes it works. As far as complaints I have read about the music poolside I found it a welcome repreive from all the usual rap and hard rock I am constatly bombarded by, I am so sick of Puff Diddy and all the same olds and poppy punk bands.I liked the Spanish stuff most. It's a pool not a dance club.
Beach is pretty good and if you tell the vendors no firmly they will leave you alone. There is an Internet cafe across from the Marina that is great and cost $1 an hour, Next to that is a liquer store, and next to that is a little shop called "Shop For Alice". The shop has the best prices. It's 100 yards from the hotel, and she even wraps up all your stuff and was nice to us. Just buy all your junk there cause the prices downtown and anywhere else are the same as Canada. Everyone sells the same junk. Don't waste your time shopping .
Don't be sucked into the time share sales pitch by anyone wearing a "Golden Shores" shirt. I just told them no and they left me alone.
Front desk staff are great and so are the bellboys. Don't expect cooks on kitchen to know English (learn some Espanol gringo) but the waiters are great.
I constantly left pesos, my wallet, and stuff laying around in my room and the cleaning staff took nothing, they even piled up all my stuff in a neat pile.
Remotes are useless, very little English channels but who cares.
Good place for families, not much action for singles cause you might be trying to hussle up someones 17 year old daughter.
I was there when Skyservice went bankrupt and my Signature Vacation rep was nowhere to be found. A bell boy pulled out his blackberry and contacted Signature Vacations and got one of his Espanol buddies to confirm my alternate tranportation back to Winnipeg. Thank you Sunwing Airlines, the staff, and my good amigo Nicolas.
If you do not know where else to book go for it and check around other places but they are probably all the same.
Food was OK, I liked it, great for kids.
Drinks were great and the tequila was flowing freely. Daddy had a headache in the morning a few times.l The ocean swim helps cure a hangover.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A MODERN FAMILY-FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT The ambiance here at the Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta, All Inclusive Resort is one of casual family fun. Our oceanfront resort was designed with myriad places to have fun and relax with an aquapark with 9 slides a pirate ship and a castle, big jacuzzi with swim up bar for adults, 3 a la carte restaurants and more... All the fun for big and small! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Playa De Oro