Smart enough to go the week before Spring Break/Holy Week! We stayed March 17-24. First we started off in the Family room with our two kids (8&9) then upgraded on day two to a 2 bedroom suite. In hindsight, I would've stayed in the family suite and dealt with the noise. The NOISE, holy moly, being that close to the lobby is not great for noise at all hours ( I am a very light sleeper, hence the move to the far side of the resort)
Kids: kids loved it , had fun in all pools and loved their food choices all over the resort. They were a bit bored with the kids centre one day but only because I made them go to have a bit of time out of the blazing sun.
Food: having been to Golden Crown before we knew what we were getting. Lots of choices, good breakfasts, so so dinners. Nothing is stand out but there is something good to eat and we didn't have to cook. Room service sucked because the food was cold but..... We were in the furthest room from the kitchens
Room: firm beds, hot showers, no major issues at all and cleaned well every day by 3pm. Again we upgraded and had a kitchen that wasn't used and didn't spend really any time in the room beside sleeping and showering. Thanks again, Marta!
Service: excellent as always whether is was bar, restaurants, or anything else. Everyone had a smile and helped with anything asked.
Activities & Entertainment: us grown ups didn't participate in much besides the karaoke night at Nitro, fun but not much selection of newer songs. The kids however played water volleyball, built sandcastles, made sushi in a cooking class and were asked to be part of the live show at Nitro on Saturday night. They loved it. Thanks so much to Janet, Rosie, Mamo, Javier, Martin, Ana and Paulie. You guys truly make this the resort we keep coming back to.
To touch back on our timing. The last two days of our trip Sat & Sun were insanely busy there, couldn't get a poolside lounger, towels got moved/snatched, breakfast at La Palapa was a mad house. This being said, don't book your vacation on Mexican Holidays because this is a fave of people travelling in from inland and locals. Not a bad thing but it gets sooooooo crazy busy it's hard to relax.
All in al we had a fantastic holiday and will be back again soon.
See you in October!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A MODERN FAMILY-FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT The ambiance here at the Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta, All Inclusive Resort is one of casual family fun. Our oceanfront resort was designed with myriad places to have fun and relax with an aquapark with 9 slides a pirate ship and a castle, big jacuzzi with swim up bar for adults, 3 a la carte restaurants and more... All the fun for big and small! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Playa De Oro