This is a basic hotel, nothing fancy, just the essentials - clean rooms (dated, but who stays in their room on vacation?), good coffee, good breakfasts, sunshine, heat, and very happy children. Easy to get off the resort to see other sites in Puerto Vallarta, safe, and did I mention the sunshine and happy children? We walked the beach every day, went to the market next to us, got off the resort a couple of times, enjoyed just hanging out in the sunshine.
The price is good, PV is lovely, safe hotel, just an all around good place to stay. 3 families went down - 7 children in the group. The children went from pool to pool, shuffleboard to beach, pool bar to beach bar to enjoy the sweet drinks with marshmallows on top. They enjoyed the beach grill, the buffet and all thought the French restaurant was fantastic! I personally didn't have high expectations - I just was happy to be going to sunshine in PV. I was very pleased with the resort. Very fun trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A MODERN FAMILY-FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT The ambiance here at the Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta, All Inclusive Resort is one of casual family fun. Our oceanfront resort was designed with myriad places to have fun and relax with an aquapark with 9 slides a pirate ship and a castle, big jacuzzi with swim up bar for adults, 3 a la carte restaurants and more... All the fun for big and small! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Playa De Oro