My 4 year old son uttered the words "this isn't paradise!" and he was correct.
Our room was flooded by a burst pipe- 3 inches deep and a manager offered us a "street view" room. My husband said NO and she said she couldn't get us a room til 3pm that day. A BELLMAN offered us a beach view room right away!
One of the maids THREW OUT my son's favourite toy. Yes- it did look like a pile of strings (it was once a knitted cat) but it was on top of another stuffed animal. No one would look for it and no one cared. This is supposed to be a family oriented resort?
I had to force the kids centre to take my son in the older kids area. He was a few weeks away from being 5, the age which they can go there. I could have lied and told them he was already 5 but I was honest. He didn't want to play with babies! No reall activities were planned for them either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A MODERN FAMILY-FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT The ambiance here at the Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta, All Inclusive Resort is one of casual family fun. Our oceanfront resort was designed with myriad places to have fun and relax with an aquapark with 9 slides a pirate ship and a castle, big jacuzzi with swim up bar for adults, 3 a la carte restaurants and more... All the fun for big and small! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Playa De Oro