I had some reservations to booking at The Crown Paradise (formaly The Playa De Oro.) because of the experience I had 25 years ago. Boy have things changed in this Hotel and in all of Puerto Vallarta. This Hotel is great for young children ages 4 to 12. They have their own pool with slides a plenty and exactly 1 foot deep. We were a family of 14 ranging fromn 4 to 71 years old. You had to dig deep to find something to complain about. You're in Mexico. If you want "perfect"....stay home. The rooms were clean, the entire outside areas were swept daily, the pools were cleaned daily, the staff very friendly, the check in and out went without a hitch and it was quick. The bartenders poured singles to tripples when asked. Tipping is suggested for better service.
Our group went whale watching, fishing, swimming with the dolphins, zip lineing, salsa dancing, bar hopping, evening cruising on the pirate ship, snokling, jet skiing and of course shopping. all without a hitch and all booked through the Hotel
The food in the buffet was very good (and hot) although by the end of the week it was getting very predictable. The French and Italian a-la carte restaurants were excellent. We did not care for the japanese as much. Collared shirts required.
The Beach? raked daily of cig. butts and debris....very clean. Good chairs and shady palapas. The beach bar and outdoor buffet very close at hand. Hot dogs, hamburgers, chips and salsa, french fries and the like were great. Kids heaven.
When in a beach resort in Mexico expect the beach vendors, but in The Crown Paradise expect them every 20 seconds. They are relentless.
I took my kids and grandkids on a vacation they would long remember. The Crown Paradise was perfect in that regard. Will I go back to the Crown...my wife and I..?....I think not. We may return to Puerto Vallarta but we will go to a place more adult oriented. Take the kids and have fun
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A MODERN FAMILY-FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT The ambiance here at the Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta, All Inclusive Resort is one of casual family fun. Our oceanfront resort was designed with myriad places to have fun and relax with an aquapark with 9 slides a pirate ship and a castle, big jacuzzi with swim up bar for adults, 3 a la carte restaurants and more... All the fun for big and small! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Playa De Oro