We decided on this place because of all the positive reviews and despite all the negative media Mexica was getting for being usafe, we never felt threatened or afraid at anytime. It is a great place! We were 2 adults and 2 children aged 2 and 8.
We went the last week of April and it was mostly locals who were there as it was their week off school and holy week or something. It got really busy with locals. When they left, the place was wonderful!! The pools were very clean and there were three of them... the pirate ship park, the main pool and another smaller pool in a little cloister area that was not very busy and perfect for my little one. The waterpark was too busy for my little one.
The food... was excellent! No complaints at all. I even learned how to make the best omelet ever!
The Room.. it was ok.. there were enough english channels for the kids to wacth to help them wind down at night. The room was clean.
Bottom line, we would go back to this place again if we went back to Puerto Vallerta. It was a lot of fun!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A MODERN FAMILY-FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT The ambiance here at the Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta, All Inclusive Resort is one of casual family fun. Our oceanfront resort was designed with myriad places to have fun and relax with an aquapark with 9 slides a pirate ship and a castle, big jacuzzi with swim up bar for adults, 3 a la carte restaurants and more... All the fun for big and small! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Playa De Oro