Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
4,306 results
All reviews gold card timeshare presentation pool concierge time share presentation quiet pool all inclusive package activities staff close to downtown all inclusive plan sales pitch one bedroom suite main pool the wait staff water aerobics great vacation family vacation beach vendors
Selected filters
Reviewed December 3, 2019

Cons:
- Aggressive sales tactics trying to sell you a time share "at today's only exclusive price of 20k just for you". Can go as far as offer you alcohol to make you more susceptible to making a world's worst investment. If you stand your ground and repeat "No thank you' multiple times they let you go unharmed.
- If you are like myself who appreciates the natural beauty over the amenities then you'll find this beach is not worth traveling to. It is Pasific of course so why am I complaining?!
- What makes this beach even worse is constant flow of locals who are trying their best salesman tactics to sell you bling, clothing and other useless nonsense. I should've counted the number of times each day I had to say "No thank you". I understand it's their country and they are trying to survive but i paid money to not be disturbed FFS. It became sickening. Management do something about it.

PROS (I can only think of one but this one counts):
- FOOD. Oh my guys, these Mexican chefs can cook!! Upgrade to all-inclusive if you have that option, it's well worth it. The breakfast buffet is great but the lunch and dinner menu are to die for. Everything I had from the menus was exceptional. Thank you, thank you.

1  Thank oliapgh
ManagerVEPPV, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2019

Dear Guest,

I appreciate the time you took to share your experience with us.

I am very sorry that your recent visit didn´t go as expected. Your feedback is highly important to us. Without hesitation we will take into consideration your comments to improve our service and prevent a recurrence of such an event.

We hope you will give us the opportunity to host you again so that we may serve you with the warmth and hospitality for wich we are recognized.

Reviewed December 3, 2019

Great Stay!
It’s been a perfect vacation - friendly with great services and entertainment.

I especially enjoyed my paddle boarding lesson at the pool with Monse and Abraham this morning. They were super helpful with tips to help me stand up on the paddle board.
Yesterday afternoon I was the lucky winner at the bingo game!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Lillian,

Thank you for your amazing words, for your time and dedication to write your experience, we strive to exceed your expectations and making sure that you feel better than home.

We will pass on your words of praise to those that were involved in helping to insure that all were happy with this vacation and let them know that their efforts are very appreciated.

We look forward to being of service to you and yours in the future when you come home once again.

Reviewed December 2, 2019

Very calm and peaceful and the pool water very clean and without the bleach flavor, I also like the fact that it’s very close to the airport and near the supermarket. The food and drinks aren’t the best but there not bad. I like to give thanks to Ignacio the poolside concierge who was very kind easygoing. Most definitely will be returning

Trip type: Traveled solo
ManagerVEPPV, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta and for sharing the details of your stay with us.

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with the team members.

On behalf to our Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta team, we look forward to your next visit!

The management

Reviewed December 2, 2019 via mobile

We had a great time at the property for 10-days and we are dreading going back to the snow in NY.

Restaurants were good, ate breakfast at the market restaurant d and ily and ate dinner off site in zone Centro and Romantic zone.

Spa was good, Samantha was very good therapist.

Can't say enough great things about Ernest at the pool (server).

Now the highlight of the trip was the interaction between Miss Kary and our 2.5 year old son "Pueblo", Lukas. Very, very good with him and the activities he was involved in.

There are newer properties, with nicer tile etc, but we thought this location 2 miles from downtown is perfect and not as isolated as other properties including the sister property north of PV.

Trip type: Traveled with family
ManagerVEPPV, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2019

Reviewed December 1, 2019

This our 25th year here and we absolutely love it because of the great hospitality and the great service. I like to give special thanks to Ignacio the pool concierge who was very helpful and very kind.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple