3,215 results
All reviews villa group timeshare presentation quiet pool all inclusive package sales people activities staff main pool one bedroom suite all inclusive plan close to downtown water aerobics the wait staff great vacation beach vendors family vacation ocean view beach area
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went to the Villa del Palmar for our anniversary. From the moment we arrived everyone was very nice and welcoming. The more we we're there the more we felt like family instead of just guests. We both would go back in a heartbeat. I would recommend you take a taxi or walk the beach down to the Malecon (board walk). Also just down the board walk over the bridge to Old Town. Great places for photos and souvenirs. I would caution that you take a little bit of toilet paper and pesos with you while out as some bathrooms cost and don't have paper. Other than that our outings were great.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
ManagerVEPPV, Gerente at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta and for sharing the details of your stay with us.

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with the team members.

On behalf to our Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta team, we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We loved our 2 week stay April 28 to May 13, 2018. The resort had friendly helpful staff, was clean with all the amenities you would need. A short 5 minute walk to the shopping centre where you could get food, drink and gifts. Mini kitchen to cook meals if you like, laundry mat on site, organized events if you want, entertainment, beautiful weather and so relaxing.

Stayed: May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your amazing words, for your time and dedication to write your experience, we strive to exceed your expectations and making sure that you feel better than home.

We will pass on your words of praise to those that were involved in helping to insure that all were happy with this vacation and let them know that their efforts are very appreciated.

We look forward to being of service to you and yours in the future when you come home once again.

The Management

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was a pleasure staying at this beautiful resort.The staff went above and beyond my expectations,Rosy,Fabiola,Diego,Luigi, to name a few ,did a outstanding job during my stay, The service was impeccable all throughout the resort.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo
ManagerVEPPV, Gerente at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Originally we were supposed to saty at Bucerias (Nuevo Vallarta) but we has an issue with the hotel we were supposed to stay in and decided to talk to RCI and asked to be relocated on a different hotel. Fortunately, they were of good help and offerred us to move to this hotel at Puerto Vallarta. To be honest at first, when I just heard the name of the hotel it was not very attractive and when they told me that it was an old hotel but well mainteined I was reluctant to go there but there were no other option, so I accepted.
By my surprise, the hotel exceeded my expectations. The studio with kitchen, the balcony with view to the pool / ocean. The cleanless and the warmness and helpful of the employees. Specially I want to thank Iris Luna - Guest Service Mgr who was of a great help all the time. No matter what you need or ask you always got an answer or an advise. Thanks so much Iris. You make our stay much more comfortable.
Even we did not try any of the restaurants in the hotel everything looks clean and fresh.
The gym, the sauna bath and all facilities were incredibly nice.
So, as I stared, it was a very nice surprise what I found at this hotel during my stay.
Thanks a lot;
Roberto Manzo - Room 3530

Room Tip: I do recommend higher floors. Less noise and less people.
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Roberto M,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I must say service was outstanding. Fabiola Palomera made sure we were treated like Royalty her smile and her great attitude just made our stay even better ... Luigi and Irma were great too.. will be visiting again very soon :)

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family