3,563 results
All reviews villa group gold card timeshare presentation time share presentation quiet pool all inclusive package activities staff sales people close to downtown main pool one bedroom suite all inclusive plan water aerobics the wait staff beach vendors great vacation family vacation
Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

What a great hotel in a great area. And the staff is great. And while all the staff is great I had the pleasure to meet Luis Lopez there and what a stand up guy. Friendly, professional and always ready to help. Take time out to say hi to Luis if you visit he will make your trip even more special.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Warren B
ManagerVEPPV, Gerente at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Dear Warren B,

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta and for sharing the details of your stay with us.

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with the team members.

On behalf to our Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta team, we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

Some of the best customer service that I had experienced when i stayed in a hotel was at Villa del Palmar all thanks to Luis Lopez he was very informative. I will be going back next chance I get, love the people, loved that place!!!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Angela A,

Thank you for your amazing words, for your time and dedication to write your experience, we strive to exceed your expectations and making sure that you feel better than home.

We will pass on your words of praise to those that were involved in helping to insure that all were happy with this vacation and let them know that their efforts are very appreciated.

We look forward to being of service to you and yours in the future when you come home once again.

The Management

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

And arrival we were waiting in line and five of us were pulled out of line. And told there was no room for us. That we would be upgraded to a different hotel in Nuevo Vallarta. We said we cannot do this because we were meeting people in downtown during the course of the week. Said there was nothing they could do about it when we complained to our travel agent they said we refuse the upgrade. We were offered nothing else. After talking to some of the other people there they said this happens all the time. You refused to go to this other resort and we got to the point we thought we are going to sleep on the beach. This is a scam that they are playing. Ended up having to stay at another resort and lost a lot of money.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
4  Thank B1769LNmichaelf
ManagerVEPPV, Gerente at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2018

Dear Michael F,

I appreciate the time you took to share your experience with us.

I am very sorry that your recent visit didn´t go as expected. Your feedback is highly important to us. Without hesitation we will take into consideration your comments to improve our service and prevent a recurrence of such an event.

We hope you will give us the opportunity to host you again so that we may serve you with the warmth and hospitality for wich we are recognized.

The Management

Reviewed March 28, 2018

I stayed at Villa del Palmar three weeks ago for about a week its a nice place i spent most of my time at the pool. all the staff there were incredibly nice, one of the guys in concierge was so helpful by telling us all the best places to eat and we fell in love with one of the best tacos in Puerto Vallarta Panchos Tacos so thank you Luis Lopez for all your help. I recommend you looking him up if you are staying in Villa del Palmar he´s very helpful and not bad on the eyes.

Date of stay: February 2018

Dear Jesus B,

Thank you for providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am pleased to read that you had an unforgettable experience and that our team has done a great job taking care of every detail during your stay. Your comments inspire us to keep making our guests´ satisfaction possible.

It will be an honor for Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit.

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

The activities staff are awesome, especially Monse. She is attentive and welcoming and tries to get as many people involved in the activities as possible. She really puts forth an effort to learn everyone’s names and is friendly and energetic. Monse is a great asset to the staff.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear CaseyGibbons,