3,563 results
All reviews villa group gold card timeshare presentation time share presentation quiet pool all inclusive package activities staff sales people close to downtown main pool one bedroom suite all inclusive plan water aerobics the wait staff beach vendors great vacation family vacation
Reviewed March 23, 2018

Have been here a few times. The resort is nice - spacious clean and quiet rooms, comfortable beds, well-equipped kitchenettes, nice landscaping, good wheelchair access (a beach chair would be a welcome addition). The location is good - close to grocery store, bank, restaurants - and beach is great. Staff are very friendly and many welcomed us back with a hug. Thanks to Diego and Iris at Guest Services who accommodated our room needs on short notice. Kudos also to Claudia, Carlos, Raul, and Ernesto and housekeeping staff for their kindness and assistance. I highly recommend this resort.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
ManagerVEPPV, Gerente at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2018

Dear Mcmel2018,

Thank you for providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am pleased to read that you had an unforgettable experience and that our team has done a great job taking care of every detail during your stay. Your comments inspire us to keep making our guests´ satisfaction possible.

It will be an honor for Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit.

Reviewed March 23, 2018

From the minute we were checked in with, Victor, until we left we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff are wonderful. Yuri at the Concierge desk was always very friendly and helpful. She went above her duty in assisting my husband plan my birthday surprise. Deigo also helped us solve a problem. We are very comfortable staying at this resort. People have been coming back here for years. This is our third visit and we will continue to come here.My only suggestion is that on Mexican Fiesta night that they turn down the music as it is excessively loud.

Date of stay: January 2018

Dear Faycookie,

Thank you for your amazing words, for your time and dedication to write your experience, we strive to exceed your expectations and making sure that you feel better than home.

We will pass on your words of praise to those that were involved in helping to insure that all were happy with this vacation and let them know that their efforts are very appreciated.

We look forward to being of service to you and yours in the future when you come home once again.

The Management

Reviewed March 23, 2018

The resort is located on a busy trip with lots to do and see. The room was clean with colourful décor even though we did not get a stock bar fridge it was still a great room. The service was imperceptive and the staff was very attentive.
Miguel at the Sport Bar was very attentive to me and my family while we stayed and visited the Sport Bar at Villa Del Palmar. He remembered what my order was and each time in enter the sport bar my order was ready without me asking. He was very curious, friendly and has a great sense of humour. I would definitely visit Villa Del Palmar again because felt welcome and the service was fast and precise.

Sergio – Sport Bar
I will never forget the warm, the friendly face and joyous Sergio. He went over and above to please us with his jokes, laugher and great attentiveness to me and my family. Each night when we visited the sport bar he would remember our names and what was our order. He played pool with us when the bar was not too busy and it was quiet. It was a great pleasure to have met Sergio and we will remember the great service, politeness and kind personality of Sergio.

David – Sport Bar
David greeted up with such a great smile and professionalism whenever we visited the sport bar each night. He remembered all of our names and provided us with great service. He paid great attention to what we order and always to clue to when we need something else, like a top up on drinks.
Daniel – Beach
My family and I would never forget Daniel. He took great care of us on the beach and at the pool side. He brought us our meals and drinks and never left us stranded waiting on another drink. He was always attentive and show us a great time. Great personality, great sense of humour and was very patient with us. He had a winner attitude and I appreciate the fact that he took his customer service seriously. It exceeded my expectations.
Monserrat Rico - Lobby
Monserrat greeted us with a great, warm smile when we first met her. When my family and I came to Villa Del Palma the first day, we felt welcome and relax because Monserrat made us feel that way. She has a great sense of humor and a great understanding of English which made it easy for us to communicate to back and forth. She took the time to explain the different events and activities. She showed us the different tours that we can do as a family since we had toddlers with us.
Great professionalism and very knowledge of all the services provided at Villa Del Palmar and outside the resort. Even after the first day, whenever we ran into her in the lobby, she never forget to say hello and I was impress that she even remembered our names especially when she meet so many people on a daily basis
I would definitely return to this same resort because everyone treated us so kind, polite and provided us with great customer service, always with a smile and with a upbeat attitude. I would definitely recommend this resort to my families and friends because of the location as well. Everything is close by and in walking distance.

Very Satisfied Customer

Room tip: great view of the road side

Dear Nb00ker,

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta and for sharing the details of your stay with us.

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with the team members.

On behalf to our Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta team, we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed March 21, 2018

The accommodations were great! Staff was wonderful also! They tried to sell time shares but was no too much pressure once I told them this was just a vacation. Pool and beach were wonderful. Quiet place and offered nightly entertainment. Restaurants were ok and there is a good food park across the street if you wnat to get to o food and go back to the room. Resident cat (Coco) was there every day for cat lovers. I would stay here again!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
ManagerVEPPV, Gerente at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2018

Dear Sharon S,

Reviewed March 21, 2018

Ernesto at the water sports always greets you with a smile. He is friendly and helpful. He always offers good advice about water safety . He is very patient as he explains the use of various equipment. His caring and friendly behavior enrich our every visit.

Date of stay: January 2018