3,167 results
All reviewsvilla grouptimeshare presentationquiet poolall inclusive packagesales peopleactivities staffmain poolone bedroom suiteall inclusive planclose to downtownwater aerobicsthe wait staffgreat vacationbeach vendorsfamily vacationocean viewbeach area
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Best service their is, good food lots of fun for the family ask for regina she is the best planer for fun activities and the activities staff, and chef lucioano will take his time to show you one of his favorite recipe, me and my Family had a great time i highly recommend it for family's...

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
ManagerVEPPV, Manager at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

Dear José A Barajas:

We truly feel gratified for having you and your family stayed at Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta, I appreciate the time taken to write this great review and I will happily share your comments with all the staff that you kindly mentioned.

We truly hope we get the chance to host you back very soon, please do not hesitate to contact me for any special request.

Reviewed August 6, 2017

When we weren't out of the resort on excursions we were still having fun in the resort. They have daily activities to keep us entertained. We met Monse when we were pool side and she was very helpful in helping us get tickets to the Mexican Fiesta in the resort. The Fiesta had great food and a good show. We were excited to see that Monse was also a dancer in the Fiesta. The following day they had Casino night in the sports bar so our group went to the black jack table and Monse happened to be our dealer. She had us laughing so hard and made it so much fun! We still talk about her and how funny and sweet she was to us.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family

Dear Luquejanice,

We truly feel gratified for having you and your family stayed at Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta, I appreciate the time taken to write this great review and I will happily share your comments with Monserrat she will be happy that your appreciate her effort and with all the staff who work in the Food and Beverages Department.

Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

We had a fabulous server that deserves to be recognized! Jorge Rayon was personable, attentive and went above and beyond to ensure we had a great visit! We will remember him and he made our trip extra special!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family

Dear Jamesonp859:

We truly feel gratified for having you and your family stayed at Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta, I appreciate the time taken to write this great review and I will happily share your comments with Jorge Rayon we are very proud to have staff like him.

Reviewed August 1, 2017

Had a wonderful stay at the Villa del Palmar. The location is great if you wanted to be close to the city and within walking distance of shopping and restaurants. There were lots of activities to do on site at the resort. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. One employee in particular, Angel, would always make sure everyone was having a good time and felt included. He was very cheerful and had a great attitude. Overall we had a wonderful time at this resort.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family

Dear Sccrbabe0084:

We truly feel gratified for having you and your family stayed at Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta, I appreciate the time taken to write this great review about the location and I will happily share your comments with all the staff that you kindly mentioned.

Reviewed August 1, 2017

This is a really nice resort that we liked, especially, because it was not deluged by rude Americans. We really enjoyed being around lots of charming Mexican families who were just wonderful with their children.Even though everyone spoke English, we really tried to use our Spanish all of the time, and it was fun.
The service was extraordinary and everyone was very helpful and friendly. I especially want to recognize Joaquin Correa at the pool and Eduardo in the seafood restaurant. All were nice, but these men were special.

Room Tip: All rooms have a view. I wouldn't want ground floor. I'm a member, so was up high.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends