3,215 results
All reviews villa group timeshare presentation quiet pool all inclusive package sales people activities staff main pool one bedroom suite all inclusive plan close to downtown water aerobics the wait staff great vacation beach vendors family vacation ocean view beach area
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

The staff was very hospitable and accomodating. Very friendly and inviting. They made you enjoy your stay and feel comfortable and welcome. The greeters, consierge, the girls in the activity center, the wait staff and dancers all were very fun and friendly. Especially Monse, Idra, and the other girls from the pool consierge, Javier, Ernesto and Daniel the waiters and also were very friendly and social. Finally, the staff from the restaurants including Javier and Angelica from the sports bar, very friendly and social. We loved our stay and would come back anytime.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
ManagerVEPPV, Gerente at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2017

Dear Jim

Thank your for your preference and staying at Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta to spend your vacation.

We feel very honored to read your fantastic review about our staff who work hard everyday to provide you the best service and as a part of our family. We will make them know your kind words that encourage us to be the best.

We are looking forward your next visit.

The General Manager

Reviewed July 30, 2017

Special shout out to Miguel our pool waiter.. He really made our trip fun and memorable.. We learned lots of Spanish from him too :-).
The food at the resort was really yummy and prices were good too.
My only complaints are the TV's were blurry and our bed room never got as cool we like it so was a little uncomfortable at night.
It would also be nice if they has an Adults only pool.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

We´d like to thank you for investing the time in writing to us a review about your stay at Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta and for your preference.

Our staff is delighted with your experience during your vacation, our main goal is providing you with the best service and create awesome experiences, we really appreciate your feedback that is useful for us to improve and go beyond your expectations.

We are looking forward to your next visit.

The General Manager

Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

I liked the hotel itself, the rooms were nice but a bit pricey. Hotel entrance security was good and I felt safe overall but I didn't like the way staff would enter my room at all times of the day unannounced. On one occasion I exited to the back patio sliding glass door and was at the pool and when I returned the sliding glass door was locked! Luckily I happened to take my phone with me thst time and had a room key in my phone case. I don't know why maintenance staff would lock a sliding door not knowing how I exited the room. At times I felt like hotel staff discriminated against me as I was asked on 6 separate occasions why I had a Spanish last name when I looked white. I didn't feel I should have to explain my heritage or life history and that it was unprofessional for then to ask such a question. There is no room service after 10:30pm so don't get hungry between 10:30pm and 7:00am!! Coffee which is standard in most hotels had to be requested. The staff at times acted like they were doing ME a favor letting me stay there. When I went to pay my bill the final night I was there I waited to be helped as three guys worked the front desk. One guy left without helping any guests and Joel at the front desk refused to even make eye contact with me! I felt bad for Carlos at the front desk because he was forced to help every guest because Joel refused to help anyone. The first two days I was at the hotel I really liked it but the longer I stayed the less I liked it. The other person who was great, besides Carlos at the front desk, was Miguel one of the servers in the pool area. He went out if his way to make me feel appreciated and was constantly asking if I needed anything.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed July 26, 2017

I would like to say special thanks to the people who work at Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Puerto Vallarta. The patrol restaurant outstanding food and services, there are some people among the staff whom we met like Carlos (Charles Boy), Rigo (Pinky boy), Eduardo, Etelvina, and the exceptional once Joaquin and Jazmin (Hostess); without you guys’ vacation is not the same. Your unique kindness, attentions and so forth are be on usual. We definitely enjoyed the hotel because of you all.

The hotel room itself was a typical Mexican stile. (Probably a little be noises outside the room), but extremely well maintained and comfortable. The cleaning room lady was particular outstanding.

The only less positive comments was the selling speech, it took almost 4 hours (they said 90 minutes) you most prepare yourself to face all the sellers. They push too much. But you don’t have to buy anything.

We definitely enjoyed the Puerto Vallarta vacation, and the hotel. We hope to be back to Pto Vallarta one day or ever sooner.

Room Tip: The hotel room itself was a typical Mexican stile,
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Hugo

First of all, we want to thank you for your kind review and for your preference, it was an honor having you at Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta.

It's really rewarding for us as staff, to provide you with excellent service and go beyond your expectations, our main goal is making your time here the best. We also appreciate your feedback, that is a valuable tool for us to improve our service.

We hope to see you again soon at Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta.

The General Manager.

Reviewed July 24, 2017

Service and food was very good. Employees very friendly and helpful, very clean facility and conveniently located. Weather was hot and rainy season just started, make sure you have a umbrella with you.

Room Tip: Ask for ocean view, street has a lot of noise.
Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest

We feel grateful to you for your kind comment about our staff, service and accommodations, which helps people to make a decision about choosing us to spend their vacation.

You can be sure we work everyday to provide you with the best service and your comments are valuable to accomplish that.

We hope to see you again at Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta.

The General Manager.