3,167 results
All reviewsvilla grouptimeshare presentationquiet poolall inclusive packagesales peopleactivities staffmain poolone bedroom suiteall inclusive planclose to downtownwater aerobicsthe wait staffgreat vacationbeach vendorsfamily vacationocean viewbeach area
Reviewed July 8, 2017

The Villa group is doing a good job in keeping their properties clean and well maintained. The room is fun with bright colors; but I'm most impressed with the renovated bathroom. Great location, close to a grocery, food court, galleria and downtown. I enjoyed the resort activities, stretching in the morning and Latin dance in the afternoon. Thank you Angel and Indra for being so fun and friendly, great time with you guys! The trip would have been perfect if the front desk/ time share ladies did not spoil it. My guest and I were getting ready to go to an owner update at the Flamingos (and yes, the phone was ringing in the room every 5 minutes to hurry us up) while the 2 ladies started asking us questions. More questions to my guest if she is single/ married and have a job. They could not believe it when my guest has no job (she is in transition). They asked three times if she really does not have a job, and one of them (Anna M) asked: how do you live without a job?? I thought it was rude, and really none of their business asking that question. My friend just wanted to accompany me to the presentation. Overall it was a good trip, not a fan of the timeshare/ owner update pressure.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
5  Thank Theresia710
RODOLFO C, Director of Operations at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2017

Dear Theresia,

I would like to thank you for have taken the time to post your comments and share your experience with future travelers!
Thank you as well for mentioning Angel and Indira from the entertainment staff, they will be very glad to know they were a highlight in your vacation.

On behalf of the timeshare staff, I would like to offer you the sincerest apology and we all hope to have another opportunity to have you back at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa; please feel free to contact us prior your arrival for any special arrangement.

Cordially yours,

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Eduardo was an incredible waiter for our romantic dinner for 2. He was helpful and accommodating. It was a beautiful experience. With a 3 course meal on the beach couldn't have asked for more! Thank you so much for an amazing experience!

Stayed: July 2017

Dear Hally,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! It is truly rewarding to learn that one of our hardworking waiters like Eduardo, provided you with an excellent service and went beyond your expetations; I will be very glad to share your comments with him.

We are looking forward to having you back soon in the beautiful Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa.

Kindest regards!

Reviewed July 7, 2017

The people were very welcoming and the grounds were beautiful. Huge pool or beach to relax. we did the all inclusive and the food was excellent servers were great. Even though you pay all inclusive, every meal or drink requires a bill that you add a tip to and sign. The hotel provides entertainment which was pretty good. ie beach party, and mexican night. A higlhlight of the trip was Rhythms of Night excursion. A must for couples. you take an evening boat ride to a remote, tropical, candlelit place where there is an outdoor theatre followed by a candlelit buffet meal for 2 . All in all we came back extremely relaxed . I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Susan,

We truly feel gratified for having you stayed at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa, we appreciate the time taken to write this great review and will happily share your comments with all the staff.

We truly hope we get the chance to host you back very soon, please do not hesitate to contact us for any special request.

Cordially yours,

Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

Fun place , easy access to pools, restaurants and ocean.

Meals and drinks are great and you don't break the bank having a good time.

I would get the 1 bedroom suite.

Fishing and snorkeling trips can be summoned from the beach.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family

Dear Ian,

I would like to start by thanking you for have taken the time to post this review and for sharing your experience with our future guests.
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa offers you great accomodations and unforgettable experiences provided by our wonderful staff and I feel very happy to learn that you could experience all this during your vacation.

Thank you again for choosing us for your holiday, we look forward to seeing you again in this beautiful paradise!

Reviewed July 6, 2017

We had the pleasure of meeting Monse at the pool. She made a point of checking in with us for our entire 12 day stay. She was a ray of sunshine. Monse made sure we knew the activities of the day and reminded us when there was an activity she thought we would enjoy was coming up.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family

Dear James,

Thank you for have taken the time to post your review of your recent stay at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos, I am truly delighted that we were able to provide you with the best service and accommodations; I will gladly pass along your lovely words to Monse, who will be very happy to know that she was "a ray of sunshine" for your vacation.

All of us here at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa look forward to pampering you again in the warm and sunny shores of Banderas Bay!

Cordially,