Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa
$356
$299
Bookit.com
Hilton Puerto Vallarta Resort(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$307
Velas Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
$396
$286
  • Breakfast included
Now Amber Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
$358
$300
  • Beachfront
$302
$249
Bookit.com
Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$242
$197
Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$149
$181
$124
Cancelon
2,947 results
All reviewsvilla groupgold cardtimeshare presentationquiet poolall inclusive packagesales peopleactivities staffmain poolone bedroom suiteclose to downtownall inclusive planwater aerobicsthe wait staffbeach vendorsmexican fiestagreat vacationfood and drinks
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I love villa del palmar! I was thrilled with the service and felt like the people who worked there were my friends! They recognized me each day, and went above and beyond to make my stay memorable! I will definitely be coming back:)

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 25, 2013

This was my wife's and my 7th (?) stay at the VDP. This one was for two weeks. We had a one-bedroom in building 6. Room was good; no bugs, excellent maid service (hate the pillows, however). Left out money and electronics on many occasions- no problems. Left a small tip on the pillow most days which often resulted in our dishes being washed!
Spent most days by the pool. Very quiet. Maybe 20-30% occupancy? Service was good poolside- especially Ernesto. Professional and efficient. Never ate at the resort, except poolside lunch occasionally. Those meals were very good. Drinks were good. Three happy hours per day (noon, 3, and 5). Never had any special requests, so can not comment on guest services. The guys out front, Joel and Miguel, are fanastico! If you have a questions about anything PVR, just ask them. They work hard and are always willing to assist.
This is not a party hotel- rarely gets loud. Not many drunks. This trip however, did have a group that was very obnoxious (came from the bars drunk, yelling and screaming, refused to follow resort rules around the pool, etc.) We just avoided them and it was no big deal.
Keep hearing rumors that the VDP will close for a complete tear-down, but never had it confimed. I hope not, I really like this place!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank erkevin
Reviewed June 22, 2013

My husband and I spent 2 weeks at this resort. For the first week, we had my family - a group of mixed ages. ALL had a wonderful time. The property was a great size to feel comfortable having the smaller ones have some independence, the staff and offerings were terrific - and very one couldn't have been nicer and more accommodating. The food is excellent.

1  Thank TerrieZ
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Wonderful vacation! The staff is pleasant and the grounds are superb, the rooms are nice and the location is great....The pool is super the hot tub is great.The only complaint I had is that no wifi (only for gold members), they wanted $12 a day for internet in the room...One disruptive group from California in the bunch ( that thought rules did not apply to them).We lived in the pool and hot tub. nightly entertainment at the resort. Food was good at the resteraunt, Service at the pool area by Ricardo was excellent.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We had a great time as a family here (2 adults and 12 yr old daughter). The food wasn't spectacular but not that bad either..we filled our bellies and had 7 days of fun for a great price. Not a 5 star resort but VERY well kept and the staff is super friendly! Close to most of the excursions pick ups..some came right to the hotel. We mentioned it was our anniversary and that surprised us with chocolates, flowers, towel art and strawberries...really nice of them. Would stay again for such a bargain price.

Room Tip: Beds are a bit on the hard side. We did smallest room for the 3 of us and it was plenty of space! (includes a kitchenette)
1  Thank Wendi N