WENT BACK TO VDP in JAN> 2013, 1 br. condo; and had a very good stay. SAFE, Clean, comfortable beds adequate kitchen,and quiet at night. I went with an open surgical wound, spent 3 weeks in Puerto Vallarta, visited hospital 3 times[about $500], and came home with a tan! [IE NO "Mexican induced infections" and help when I needed!]
I walked around the resort, had visits with many pleasant people, and went out for dinner in a cab.
This resort is lovely, and has great pool exercises and other activities. Its up to you to get to them. Lots of restaurants nearby, and ok onsite. Grocery store a short walk. Bus[ THE BONESHAKER] near front of hotel takes you everywhere. The majority of staff and local people really want the tourists to have a good time......... I will go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the soft sands of Banderas Bay is Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta, an enchanting family resort that combines charming Mexican tradition with upscale sophistication and modernity. The magical resort, situated close to the center of downtown Puerto Vallarta, offers a unique vacation experience that will have you falling in love with the stunning beachfront destination. Boasting two freeform pools, three delicious culinary options and a state-of-the-art spa, Villa del Palmar is everything you need for a fun-filled vacation and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa
- Hotel Del Palmar Beach
- Villa Del Palmar Puerto Vallarta
- Resort Del Palmar Beach
- Puerto Vallarta Villa Del Palmar