Our 4th visit to Velas and they have all been great. We were there for a week the end of April with our friends from Denver. They are owners so we are so happy they include us on their trips. Everything is just as beautiful and the people all so wonderful. We had so much fun with the waiters in both restaurants and some remembered us from last year. Everyone was great but a few made our stay even better, just a few names Adrian, Teodora and Juan in Andreas and David who kept us laughing all week. Raul in La Ribera is not only a great waiter but a wonderful singer as well. Every meal we had was wonderful and they treated us like we were someone special. I don't like to say anything negative because we enjoy it so much but the entertainment is getting old after 4 years, we have seen it many times, could use a change.
The rooms are getting a bit old and worn but are kept very clean, we have always had great rooms but this time we got a studio, connected to our friends 1 bedroom. The studio has no balcony and you can't open the windows anymore so there was a strong mildew smell probably from the air conditioner. We would open all the doors and the balcony and it would go away but was there when we got back again after been closed u, and in the morning. They did check the AC and gave us some scented candles but it didn't help much. We should have requested a change but didn't. I'm sure these rooms don't get used much and that is why the strong smell, but it was a nice room. It would be great if they could put new windows in that you could open the top part and get fresh air, we used to leave our bedroom windows open but it must be a security issue now that they are locked shut. This is just a very minor glitch in an otherwise great place. A special thanks to Louis Miguel for all his advise and help.
Laurie, Mike, Brenda & Clark
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come to Velas Vallarta, one of the most established resorts in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and find the tropical beachfront oasis you have been searching for. Relax and enjoy quality time with those you care about most as you enjoy the benefits of a true All-Inclusive resort. Absolutely everything is included- a spacious suite, gourmet a la carte meals, a full in-suite dining menu, our excellent Kids Club, nightly entertainment and everything in between.Take a break from building sand castles to enjoy some of the best hamburgers around during a leisurely lunch by the pool. Take a siesta after a day in the sun and freshen up for an elegant family dinner followed by a stroll through the gardens to enjoy the evening breeze. Sample a premium tequila and treat the kids to an extra dessert- it's all included and it's all high quality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Velas Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Velas Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Velas Vallarta Suite Hotel
- Velas Vallarta Suite Puerto
- Velas Vallarta Resort
- Velas Vallarta Puerto
- Club Velas Vallarta
- Velas Vallarta Suite Resort