So this was our second time at this particular hotel. I'm giving it a three-star although I think it is between two and three star
Let's start with the positive things…
As everyone says very good service. That staff are always friendly.
The infinity pool is very nice.
Two hot tubs a different temperatures which is very nice.
They had a fairly good variety of entertainment including dinners on the beach. The atmosphere was nice but the food sucked.
Now for the negatives...
We are not picky about food but this has to be the smallest and worst buffet we have ever been to. We ended up eating out most of the time.
On several occasions I noticed that they reuse the ice from somebody else's glass and served it to other people. This was not a one time observation but I seen it on several occasions. Always ask for fresh ice.
By the way the elevators are still not finished on the day that we left. They have been up for sometime and they always say next day next day.
I have never been to a hotel that the lobby bar is not open during the day. You have to walk all the way down to the pool bar in order to get a drink during the day.
Our maid was certainly not very friendly even though we tipped her everyday.
The only selection of beer was Crona and dark Modella.
The rooms are okay as the hotel is called but they are dated and could use some refreshing.
There are a large quantities of Mexican people coming into the hotel. Not that that bothers me but I seen them blowing their nose into the linen napkins. Disgusting. I think some of the forks and knives and napkins were being reused.
The first time we stayed at this hotel we did not notice these things because we were never on the resort. This time we were there for two weeks and spent some time on the resort but I will not be back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the best all-inclusive vacations in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico with the friendliest hotel! Friendly Vallarta Beach Resort & Spa offers incredible location in the hotel zone and a wide range of fun experiences. Friendly Vallarta Beach Resort & Spa is located in one of the most precious bays of the Mexican Pacific, with a unique location in front of the beach, in the heart of the hotel area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Friendly Vallarta All Inclusive Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hola Puerto Vallarta Club & Spa
- Hola Vallarta
- Hola Puerta Vallarta
- Hola Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hola Puerto Vallarta Resort
- Hola Club Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Hola Vallarta
- Hola Resort Puerto Vallarta
- Hola Club Spa Puerto Vallarta