Ourn stay was for 2 weeks, really enjoyed it. Staff was very, very friendly. Check in was fast, but found that they could have been a bit friendlier. We were suppose to get welcome drinks upon arrival. Never seen any of that. Some up rading needs to be done.(Bathrooms). All in all we had a great time. The food, well if you starved to death, it would be your fault. I food the food to be very good with 3 different places to eat. We even had the cook come out and offer to make us anything we wanted. What a great guy. The guys working on the beach to help/get you lounge chairs was great, he did not want you to lift a finger. He looked after everyday with a friendly smile.
Would I go to this resort again. You bet your bottom dollar I will, can't wait. Looking to get a great room with a great view.
The entetrtaiment shows inside really needs help other than that, would I go to see a repeat of them. NO
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the best all-inclusive vacations in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico with the friendliest hotel! Friendly Vallarta Beach Resort & Spa offers incredible location in the hotel zone and a wide range of fun experiences. Friendly Vallarta Beach Resort & Spa is located in one of the most precious bays of the Mexican Pacific, with a unique location in front of the beach, in the heart of the hotel area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Friendly Vallarta All Inclusive Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hola Puerto Vallarta Club & Spa
- Hola Vallarta
- Hola Puerta Vallarta
- Hola Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hola Puerto Vallarta Resort
- Hola Club Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Hola Vallarta
- Hola Resort Puerto Vallarta
- Hola Club Spa Puerto Vallarta