We checked in and went to our room which was very nice and had a great view of the bay. the bathroom could have done with some minor upgrades such as caulking but other than that the room and bathroom were large and spotlessly clean. About an hour after we booked in we received a phone call letting me know that I had left my IPad at the reception area ! The manager of the hotel personally brought it to my room.
Staff at the front desk were a little indifferent but all the other staff we met, especially all the waiters, were exceptional. They provided exceptional service, always with a smile.
Food was great and the Al a Carte restaurant was lovely.
Downside for us was the lack of a bar area. The main bar was open in the lobby of the hotel and some of the clientele acted like they had never seen a drink before yet looked like they had drank plenty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the best all-inclusive vacations in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico with the friendliest hotel! Friendly Vallarta Beach Resort & Spa offers incredible location in the hotel zone and a wide range of fun experiences. Friendly Vallarta Beach Resort & Spa is located in one of the most precious bays of the Mexican Pacific, with a unique location in front of the beach, in the heart of the hotel area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Friendly Vallarta All Inclusive Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hola Puerto Vallarta Club & Spa
- Hola Vallarta
- Hola Puerta Vallarta
- Hola Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hola Puerto Vallarta Resort
- Hola Club Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Hola Vallarta
- Hola Resort Puerto Vallarta
- Hola Club Spa Puerto Vallarta