We revisited the Friendly Vallarta after 16 years. It was an amazing vacation. I know everyone says this, but the people are really so friendly. The food was amazing, especially the club sandwiches at the beach, wow, i think i had one every day for lunch.
The place had not changed much except for the beach service, which it didn't have when we first visited. I realy like that part of it. The beach has changes somewhat, it's a bit smaller now and the water is deep, not as easy just to play in the waves. But we knew this before we went so there were no surprises at all. We had a room on the 6th floor, wow, what a view!
I know now why people keep returning to this hotel.
I would definitely go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the best all-inclusive vacations in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico with the friendliest hotel! Friendly Vallarta Beach Resort & Spa offers incredible location in the hotel zone and a wide range of fun experiences. Friendly Vallarta Beach Resort & Spa is located in one of the most precious bays of the Mexican Pacific, with a unique location in front of the beach, in the heart of the hotel area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire and Booking.com so you can book your Friendly Vallarta Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hola Puerto Vallarta Club & Spa
- Hola Vallarta
- Hola Puerta Vallarta
- Hola Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hola Puerto Vallarta Resort
- Hola Club Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Hola Vallarta
- Hola Resort Puerto Vallarta
- Hola Club Spa Puerto Vallarta