My husband and I just returned from a week stay (feb 2-9) at the Friendly Vallarta. We had the best time. From the moment that we checked in we knew that the hotel would live up to its name. The front desk staff was always fast and efficient and answered any and all our questions that we had.
We had requested a room with a king size bed and we had gotten 2 queen beds instead. My husband went to the front desk to see if our request could be accommodated and the front desk staff suggested that they could push the 2 beds together and place a foam pad over top to make it more comfortable. This turned out perfectly.
The rooms are pretty basic but clean and the view is out of this world. We stayed in room 3204 in the main tower and we had both the view over the pool area and the ocean and beach, AMAZING!
The food was delicious. There were always many options and different places to eat. The breakfast was great having the option of Mexican cuisine as well as eggs done any way you liked and pancakes and waffles. The coffee was great as well. The a la carte restaurant was very good as well. Wonderful service and a great steak. We never went hungry.
The pool area and beach area were always busy with people. What was most impressive was the serving staff around the pool and on the beach. They were friendly, attentive and made it a point to get to know you. I should also mention that the same serving staff that worked around the pool and on the beach were also the same servers that worked in the restaurants.
Abraham was wonderful setting up the beach chairs, umbrellas and tables starting at 5am every morning, and what a nice person.
I used the gym facilities daily which were a bit dated but had everything I needed. Treadmill, elliptical and free weights to name a few.
We met so many awesome people who have been going to the Friendly Vallarta for years. Brian and Merick, Rob and Marlene, Kyle and Theresa and Denny and Debbie.
This hotel lives up to its name over and over again. We will definately be returning.
One more thing if you want to book any tours anywhere ask for Juan on the beach. Great prices and extremely trustworthy. We used him to book "Rhythms of the night" which was terrific and rented a yacht for the day. Thanks Juan!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the best all-inclusive vacations in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico with the friendliest hotel! Friendly Vallarta Beach Resort & Spa offers incredible location in the hotel zone and a wide range of fun experiences. Friendly Vallarta Beach Resort & Spa is located in one of the most precious bays of the Mexican Pacific, with a unique location in front of the beach, in the heart of the hotel area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Friendly Vallarta All Inclusive Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hola Puerto Vallarta Club & Spa
- Hola Vallarta
- Hola Puerta Vallarta
- Hola Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hola Puerto Vallarta Resort
- Hola Club Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Hola Vallarta
- Hola Resort Puerto Vallarta
- Hola Club Spa Puerto Vallarta