I stayed here because I found a great deal on Groupon, or so I thought. The ad for this hotel stated it was a 4 star hotel. I think not. 2 stars at best. The "resort" was full of kids when I went at all hours of the day and night. The hotel is dated but clean. The staff is very friendly and accommodating when they understand english. So, if you stay here, know your basic spanish so you can get by otherwise you will be stuck with your issue until someone who can speak english shows up. Oh, and good luck trying to get an iron delivered to your room. At the very least, learn the spanish word for iron and ironing board. My toilet paper roll would not stay together and everyday the cleaning staff would put it back together like nothing was wrong with it. They have 3 elevators. One of which is specifically for the spa. The other 2 take you up and down to your rooms, however, 1 elevator was broke the entire time I was there. So we were all stuck using 1 elevator. One elevator + a bunch of unsupervised kids = long waits to get to your destination.
The food was marginal. I had better food at the local restaraunts. One day it rained (actually more than one day) and the buffet room had a leak in the ceiling that just happened to be above the hot food bar. They just put down towels and bowls to catch the water and kept with the same program of serving food. Nevermind that the food did receive a few residual raindrops here and there. I love trying different food but I have to say, this was not something I'd want to eat again. They birds fly indoors and sit on the tables and pick at your food if you turn your back on them for too long.
The beach was fine but you cant relax in peace because every other minute someone is asking you to buy something. If you can afford it, there are much nicer places to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the best all-inclusive vacations in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico with the friendliest hotel! Friendly Vallarta Beach Resort & Spa offers incredible location in the hotel zone and a wide range of fun experiences. Friendly Vallarta Beach Resort & Spa is located in one of the most precious bays of the Mexican Pacific, with a unique location in front of the beach, in the heart of the hotel area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Friendly Vallarta All Inclusive Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hola Puerto Vallarta Club & Spa
- Hola Vallarta
- Hola Puerta Vallarta
- Hola Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hola Puerto Vallarta Resort
- Hola Club Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Hola Vallarta
- Hola Resort Puerto Vallarta
- Hola Club Spa Puerto Vallarta