Friendly Vallarta All Inclusive Family Resort
Sunset Plaza Beach Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$576
$296
$338
$278
Bookit.com
Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
$215
$145
Bookit.com
Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$83
Hotel Mousai(Puerto Vallarta)
$652
$294
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$149
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Melia Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$255
$214
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$476
$272
  • Breakfast included
Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$330
$268
The Westin Resort & Spa, Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$164
$124
  • Beachfront
3,555 results
All reviewsfriendly holagourmet restaurantqualton clubsunset grillbracelet makingmain towerspanish lessonsactivities staffnon smokingmain buffetinfinity poollobby baran older hotelbeach servicebeach volleyballbeach vendorsweek stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 12, 2012

Second time to this resort (8th time to PV)...stayed Jan 3-10 /2012 with my 5 kids, mother & friend! Friendliest staff/nicest people!! Unfortunatly I was sick the first day & a half :( will go back soon with husband! Great beach, Great pools, restaurants are good and food is decent, drinks really good :)
Have friends that are Mexican and so we book all tours/activities through/with them~ love that part! If you have kids do the Pirate Ship (day trip) kids LOVE it!! Can snorkel & swim in ocean. So do the adults! Zoo is always a good time~old zoo~held baby monkeys & tigers this time! My oldest son & my friend parasailed~was safe & for $45 US or Canadian you can go for approx 15 minutes (its the memories!) Went to flea market & board walk too~again~all in all this was #8 trip to PV and I WILL definatly stay at the Friendly Hola again~ staff remembered our family and treated us like gold!!! One week is NOT enough time!! Next time 10 days/two weeks!
It is our favorite 'beach/family' holiday!!

Room Tip: Request a room in the main building and on a high floor (1st time stayed on 11 floor /adjoining rooms and quiet!~ this time 4th floor and on north side/noisier/adjoining rooms)
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 12, 2012

I have never left a review before but I feel like it is my duty to do so for this hotel, what amazing staff they have which truly made the vacation we were traveling with a almost 2 year old and they made it really easy the resteraunts were very easy to get in to and get my
Child fed fast haha my only complaint would be the lobby parties I wish they had a designated area not so central to the hotel everything was loud but on a plus side you couldn't hear it from your room very much and it didn't effect our sleeping!
Another bonus to this hotel is you are pretty central to a lot of things and everything is pretty
Close.
On a closing note the staff truly made this vacation wonderful and I would strongly recommend this hotel to all ages

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank MissesAH
Reviewed January 9, 2012

We went here last Xmas and I had a fabulous stay! The staff here get to know your name and your preferences and make you feel very special. This Xmas time we went to a higher starred hotel and it was no where near the same level of service as the Friendly. Next time we will go back to where we know we will be treated with extra special care...the Friendly Vallarta! a lid the cattle call of the bigger resorts and try this on for size!

• Stayed: February 2011
4  Thank CindyCanuck
Reviewed January 5, 2012

This was my first AI experience and it was nice not to have to worry about a thing. Even during low-season, there was a fair amount of people there which made the experience much better. The food was pretty good but after a week of the same buffet, you get tired of it. There were theme nights and the entertainment/buffet on the beach was the best part of the trip. The rooms were spacious and clean, the staff was friendly and overall the hotel was very nice. The various organized activities were really great, kayaking, water aerobics, beach volleyball etc.

What makes this place average in my eyes is in the details. There were some problems with my stay such as false advertising as far as the coffee bar/dessert station was inexistant the week that I was there... Also, there were no alarm clocks in the rooms and I had asked for a wake-up call and never got it the morning of my flight home. The shuttle that was scheduled to take us to the airport was also early and we ended up missing it and nobody told us even when asked.

Not a bad hotel for the price but I would not return if I had the choice,

Room Tip: Rooms off the pool are noisy early every morning, if this is a problem, ask for any other room :P
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
6  Thank snowbunny116
Reviewed January 4, 2012

We were very happy with the Friendly Vallarta Resort.

The evening shows were very entertaining, the staff extremely friendly and helpful.
There is an upbeat atmosphere at the Resort, with lots of Music playing.

We Liked the fact that there is a lobby bar that turns into a disco at night, so you can enjoy
the disco type atmosphere without having to leave your resort.

The food was good, and the A La Carte was amazing, the in Hotel A la Carte and the La Leche restaurant which is just in front of the resort were both amazing...

Free wireless in lobby, that reached to rooms close to the lobby.

Only negatives, the bed was very hard, and the first night we got stuck over the lobby disco, NOT the room to get if you don't want to hear loud music into the middle of the night... once we were moved to another room, it was a very nice resort

We liked that the friendly is close to the airport, so not much travel time, and yet still close to downtown, within walking distance to get to the marketplace and old town.

large roped off area on the beach that peddlers were not allowed to enter, so as long as you stayed inside the roped off area the venders were not constantly bugging you like at some resorts.

loved Puerto Vallarta will definitely be going back.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family