I think every review should be approached with a story of what expectations one has. My wife, son and I have stayed at various resorts of different levels. We booked this through groupon and understood it was more of a value resort than a luxurious one. With that said i was completely satisfied.
First of all groupon booking was easy. I emailed the hotel and told them of my dates. They said they had availability, i then bought the deal and emailed the hotel. I had few questions and they always communicated with me on a timely manner.
We got there at 9 am and they said room might not be ready till three but told us to check at 11 or so. I checked with them at 11 and the room was ready! The hotel is not big at all. The pools are decent size and we always had room. I don't think they are heated but at 11 am the water was warm in July. I literally mean warm. My four year old had no issues getting in the pool. Food, for me was great. But I am not hard to please. They had these hand made tortillas. Rooms were good. Comfy beds, AC was working fine. The only issue is that in our room you could not close the curtains completely during the day and therefore there was always light coming in. We like to take naps with our toddler so it was have been nice being dark.
Service is outstanding. We never waited longer than 3 mins to get drinks. Everyone is extremely friendly. I have to admit one thing. I am mexican but i was raised in the USA. There is a lot of local people that visit this place and for some reason they the local visitors seem to be rude to the staff. Not sure why. The employees work hard. Location is great. $10 USD to get to the malecon, 15 min tops.
Few tips: There is actually food starting at 11 pm underneath the theater. Burgers, hot dogs and drinks. A tip goes along way.
The only advise i have for the hotel is that tell your bartenders that even when the prepa bus with all those young kids get there to pay attention to the other guest. Many times the young guys and girls would crowd the bar and it would take for ever to get a beer. Quite honestly many of these kids did not need another drink. And I am sure i was tipping much better than they were.
Again, after reading some of these reviews i got nervous. Then i realized the complains are from people who got a great deal for a nice value hotel and were expecting a luxury hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vamar VallartaThe perfect place to enjoy a well deserved break with your family, a romantic getaway or that special occasion… Relax and enjoy our beautiful gardens and experience the unique combination of excellent service, a spectacular natural environment and the characteristic beauty of the sea and beach of Puerto Vallarta.The best location in the exclusive Marina Vallarta area, our exceptional all-inclusive concept, wonderful views of one of the largest Marinas in Mexico and the spectacular Banderas Bay, the largest in our country are the ideal setting for enjoy a stress less experience. Your kids will enjoy the special area we have prepared for them, while you renew in the quiet of our special section for adults. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vamar Vallarta All Inclusive Marina and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vamar Vallarta All Inclusive Marina And Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Embarcadero Pacifico Club
- Embarcadero Pacifico Puerto Vallarta
- Club Embarcadero Pacifico
- Hotel Embarcadero Pacifico