My boyfriend and I (early 30s) traveled here on a last minute vacation. We caught an AWESOME deal on Groupon 3nights $400 all-inclusive, so of course our expectations were low. But on arrival, the place is beautiful. The is completely open and you can see straight back to the pool and off into the marina, it was VERY nice. The room was bigger than I expected, it even had a full kitchen which we didn't use at all. The TV was a flat screen, the bathroom was nice, (no tub), and the balcony was a good size with a view of the pool and the marina. Overall the room was big enough and pleasantly decorated. What more would I ask for? Maybe a tub? I was overall satisfied with the room.
During our visit, the buffet on the marina was under repairs, so we ate at the sister/other property across the street which was right on the beach and was an awesome view of the ocean and the rest of the city. The food was pretty good to ok. I am very particular about having my food piping, burn-my-mouth hot when I get it and that was only the case about 40% fo the time at the buffet. But there were plenty of options and everything tasted good. The restaurant that you usually have to make reservations for had awesome food, so so good! No complaints on that side. What more would I ask for? Garaunteed hot food on the buffet all the time :) The other large complaint I would have is the drinks. My boyfriend and I declared a "tequila only" vacation and drank only shots of tequila while at the resort, and yet I never even got tipsy. On the other hand, every street you walk down will have a tequila store with free samples and within 3-5 minutes I was almost drunk. Something wasn't right about that :(
The location was pretty convenient. We were able to catch the bus downtown for $6 pesos (practically nothing) and there were always taxis outside the building. Walking on the Marina was really nice. Walmart is actually not that far up the street. It's actually in a "ritzy" part of the city so I always felt safe, even when walking around at night. The beach left a lot to be desired. It was on a level above the water (small cliff).
My tip if you read down this for is TIMESHARE. When we landed, there was a timeshare company offering free roundtrip airport transportation, city/island tour, and Rhythm of the Night (an awesome, awesome show - must see), for $80, in exchange for viewing the resort. We took it, went on the tour, the place was awesome and we had the best parts of our vacation for $40/each. Later, after arriving at the hotel, the same deals were offered, but MUCH MUCH sweeter. We met a man who travels to the hotel frequently and learned that for the same deal, they should have PAID US $5000 pesos - basically enough to fund our WHOLE VACATION!! So hold out and find the best Timeshare offer, and feel free to negotiate and pit all the sellers against each other! Definitely get transportation paid for and see Rhythm of the Nights!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vamar VallartaThe perfect place to enjoy a well deserved break with your family, a romantic getaway or that special occasion… Relax and enjoy our beautiful gardens and experience the unique combination of excellent service, a spectacular natural environment and the characteristic beauty of the sea and beach of Puerto Vallarta.The best location in the exclusive Marina Vallarta area, our exceptional all-inclusive concept, wonderful views of one of the largest Marinas in Mexico and the spectacular Banderas Bay, the largest in our country are the ideal setting for enjoy a stress less experience. Your kids will enjoy the special area we have prepared for them, while you renew in the quiet of our special section for adults. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Vamar Vallarta All Inclusive Marina and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vamar Vallarta All Inclusive Marina And Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Embarcadero Pacifico Club
- Embarcadero Pacifico Puerto Vallarta
- Club Embarcadero Pacifico
- Hotel Embarcadero Pacifico