My husband and I decided last minute to head to the Pacific Ocean, Puerto Vallarta. We wanted to be close to the town near the marina area and decided to stay at Vamar Hotel, former Embarcadero Pacifico. We have never stayed in that area in the past and we wanted to venture on something different this time.
First of all, I have to say I was truly Amazed at this property and the renovation they have done after the new brand took over. The location is SUPERB for that clientele looking for the best from both world, the beach and the marina. It is like staying at 2 properties in one. A breathtaking view from the beach side of the property is to be experienced, just a short walk from the main entrance and golf cart available that runs all day if you want that extra fun. Found out to be that it is just a couple of hundred feet away from the main entrance.
We got a room with 2 comfortable beds with fabulous blue turquoise/green marina colors for the linens perfect fit with a large size balcony overlooking the marina. The room has a pretty good size kitchen for those that like to cook and venture on their own; otherwise the hotel is an all-inclusive resort. All the rooms faced the marina area so you will always have a nice view when you wake up in the morning and relax in the balcony before heading to the beach or to the swimming pool.
There is a main large swimming pool in the main hotel and 2 swimming pools in the beach side, 3 restaurants; one in the marina called Café Marina Restaurant, Magallanes Restaurant located in between, and the last one located in the beach side called Caracol Snacks Bar. Beach Pool bars are located in both areas of the resort, one called La Joya Pool Bar and Caracol Pool Bar.
All rooms are located in the main building with some in the marina side. The marina area holds most of the vacation club members. I love the restaurant by the marina, the food is great while enjoying a nice breakfast, or simple lay out in one of the cabanas, or enjoy the day seating alongside the marina overlooking the tranquil water, birds flying by or just enjoying the view.
One a side note and depending on what time of the year – the beach area may be small for example in the month of September; however, I was there and didn’t bother me at all. I am personally a beach person but the view caught most of our attention and seating by the swimming overlooking the ocean was breathtaking.
The area was very nice, the grounds were very well kept and groomed with lots of large Iguanas wandering around the ground
We had a great service, the staff was just wonderful, the food was great! This is a great property for familly, couples, and friends getaway.
Good thing about being in this area is that it is close to the main attraction & to the downtown area, 5-10 minutes’ drive from the airport. Vallarta Adventure for all of your tours need is located about 5minutes away from the hotel and a couple of blocks from the marina dock.
There is a shopping plaza very close by within walking distance, Starbucks Coffee, restaurants, golf next door, etc
Taxi to the downtown area cost only about $80 pesos and $50pesos to the airport for a total of 4ppl; if you are doing adventurous and want to travel to a different city for example, there is a bus called Primera Plus just right across the street from the airport. It is very comfortable and easy access and goes to many towns.
Summarize, a great place to stay, a great value, close to town and awesome views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vamar VallartaThe perfect place to enjoy a well deserved break with your family, a romantic getaway or that special occasion… Relax and enjoy our beautiful gardens and experience the unique combination of excellent service, a spectacular natural environment and the characteristic beauty of the sea and beach of Puerto Vallarta.The best location in the exclusive Marina Vallarta area, our exceptional all-inclusive concept, wonderful views of one of the largest Marinas in Mexico and the spectacular Banderas Bay, the largest in our country are the ideal setting for enjoy a stress less experience. Your kids will enjoy the special area we have prepared for them, while you renew in the quiet of our special section for adults. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vamar Vallarta All Inclusive Marina and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vamar Vallarta All Inclusive Marina And Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Embarcadero Pacifico Club
- Embarcadero Pacifico Puerto Vallarta
- Club Embarcadero Pacifico
- Hotel Embarcadero Pacifico