$569
  • Breakfast included
$296
$249
Bookit.com
Now Amber Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
$331
$220
  • Beachfront
Velas Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
$411
$270
  • Breakfast included
Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$267
$183
$437
$187
  • Pool
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$95
$80
  • Beachfront
Hotel Mousai(Puerto Vallarta)
$363
$307
  • Pool
Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$179
$159
  • Pool
All reviewsgay beachgay hotelzona romanticaevery morningpool areayogurtother guestsrooms are basiclos muertos pierplenty of hot watergreen chairssmall hotelking roomromantic zonesmall poolcleaned every dayceiling fan
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

I stayed a full two weeks. The rooms were more than adequate. The location was perfect. Close to the beach, restaurants and bar. Happy hour was a blast. I will definatrly stay there again. Love you guys

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Sokoloski
Reviewed March 25, 2013

This is probably my 5th time here and as always everything was awesome. Everyone including Gabriel were awesome. The complimentary breakfast is a nice touch and free wireless thruout the building perfect. I did have to phone back to the states so the free use of the phone was perfect. Cant wait to return.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank windycityguy
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I stayed at the Mercurio for a few nights after my long-term rental on a nearby condo expired and my travel companions returned to the US before me. The Mercurio is a perfect place to spend these gaps at the beginning or end of a vacation because it is so social. Although the decor was rather plain, my room was private, safe and quiet. I slept really well. The real strength of the Mercurio is not in its bedrooms but in the public spaces. I always want to spend my waking hours around the pool or out on the town anyway, so I don't worry about the bedroom as much. The pool area, the heart of the complex, is a very inviting place to hang out midday. I had the space almost entirely to myself one afternoon and it felt super indulgent. I met lots of great guys at happy hours and the breakfasts are a real strong suit here. Although I would not choose Mercurio for an extended stay due to the per-night cost, I am pleased to return periodically for these shorter stays. I recognized several repeat customers from past years; I certainly understand the attraction. As is my usual experience at Mercurio, I got excellent service from the entire staff.

Room Tip: I strongly prefer the street side rooms because they get better light and offer more privacy, but the pool facing rooms are clearly more social, You will certainly feel more connected to all the action if you get a pool facing room. I leave it to you to decide if that's your thing.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Gay Fortune 500 US Consultant Here. This Place Saved Our Vacation After 2 Nights At Playa Los Arcos (Aka Playa Los Chit House) Mercurio Gets 5 Stars In My Book. Modern Room, Nice Bar And Pool. Amazing Staff.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank SoleBear
Reviewed March 14, 2013

One of my best friends and I stayed there for 5 days. It was a brilliant choice. As opposed to an all-included resort where one does not have to move at all, just consume guilty pleasures of all sort, Mercurio does not pressure one into that or anything else. There is all-you can eat sumptuous breakfast included in the price, a swimming pool for everyone to use 24 hours a day, a wonderful poolside bar, where wonderful Jorge mixes the strongest Margaritas in Puerto Vallarta, cheerful banter during the happy hour and later, and the wilderness of the gay area of Puerto Vallarta all around. A gem not to miss.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends