$567
$244
$139
$100
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Puerto Vallarta Resort(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$308
$184
$296
$250
Bookit.com
Now Amber Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
$331
$260
  • Beachfront
Velas Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
$406
$270
  • Breakfast included
Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$213
$183
$419
$172
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $199/night.

Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Pool
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$105
$89
Priceline
  • Beachfront
All reviewsgay beachgay hotelzona romanticaevery morningpool areayogurtother guestsrooms are basiclos muertos pierplenty of hot watergreen chairssmall hotelking roomromantic zonesmall poolcleaned every dayceiling fan
Reviewed April 2, 2012

This was the perfect place for us. Great price, great value, and we were surprised and amazed at every turn. Our stay included a free breakfast buffet, but my partner is gluten free and I am vegetarians, so we assumed we'd be buying breakfast. They had so many options and the breakfast was great! Some days, it was my favorite meal. The front desk staff were so sweet and helpful. They gave us a tour when we arrived, and every time we asked them a question, they gave us more and better info than I expected. B/c they were so helpful, we were able to take the bus back to the airport and save $20. The room was clean and neat, and we had AC, a fan, cable TV and a fridge. Great location and a great size hotel...big enough to not feel weird and small enough to be friendly. We can't wait to go back here!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2012

I just returned to Chcago, after my 14 day vacation and my stay at the Mercurio. I checked in on Feburary 28 and left on March 13, 2012. I was totally impressed by how courteous and eager to please the entire staff. My room was always immaculate, and the maid service was so friendly. Great breakfast included. I will return soon at the Mercurio. Thanks to all.
Rod

Room Tip: I had a room on the third floor.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank heyrod
Reviewed February 27, 2012

I stayed at the Mercurio from January 31st to February 9th. Hotel is not fancy at all, but it is clean and comfortable. The breakfast is very good and a very nice feature for those staying there. The staff is excellent and really makes your stay enjoyable. Isaac and Joey always have a nice smile for you and they are probably two of the nicest young people that I have ever met. They really make you feel like you are at home. Location of hotel is excellent for restaurants, bars, beach, etc.
Alma, the maid, does a wonderful job of making swans out of the bath towels for your enjoyment. Happy hour is always fun and a good time to meet new people.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank IowaBoy46
Reviewed January 26, 2012

I loved my few days at Mecurio - the staff is the most pleasant / friendly staff I ever met. From the moment I arrived and until I left they could NOT do enough. Joey & Issac are excellent.
The only recommendation I have is to update the bathroom and get BETTER mattresses - it was MUCH too hard.....

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
6  Thank Jim S
Reviewed January 25, 2012

The hotel Mercurio is an amazing hotel. If your looking for 5 stars or all inclusive, this is not your place, however, if you are looking for a wonderful staff, clean rooms, a great atmoshere and location, this is the place for you. The hotel is situated right in the heart of PV, it is calm, quiet, clean, put mints on your pillow, and serves a fantastic breakfast every morning after your hangover ;0)! This is not the place for everyone, however the pool, the happy hour, the gay atmosphere, and the location are not to be beat. I stayed here for 12 days and would not stay anywhere else. The staff makes the hotel as well as does the experience.

Room Tip: Third floor is best....
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends