This property is one of the most beautiful settings in Puerto Vallarta. The immaculate grounds and the low lying buildings take you back to a PV of the past. We truly enjoyed the relaxing and tranquil atmosphere here for 2 weeks.
We were here on a condo exchange so as expected we were limited to the choices of available condos since the best are reserved for their owners which is fair. However, after visiting a couple of choices then we settle on one for 2 weeks which had a lovely view and was more than adequate for our needs. It has one bedroom and 2 full baths. Have the two baths is a plus. The units are immaculate and furnished quite comfortably. The balcony was wonderful with table for eating and two chaise lounges. If you are traveling with a disabled person then be sure to ask for a unit on the ground floor since there are no elevators in the buildings. Be sure to ask in advance.
We stayed in building 6 which part of is near the loud disco. The noise is on Thursday,Friday, and Saturday only. However, we found that by running the AC in the bedroom that we couldn't hear the noise. The view from the condo and the location made up for any noise which we didn't hear.
The working staff is quite lovely and helpful. I think that the only weakness was the reception desk for Park Royal which I didn't find extremely helpful and not very well trained.
This property is made up of a number of administrative groups which include both timeshare and individually owned properties. They are all rented out by these different groups. You'll find properties here from studios to 6 bedroom condos and an onsite villa.
There are 8 pools on the property and two pools are heated during the Winter which is adequate.
The pools are well maintained are always immaculate. The setting of the pools against the ocean views are spectacular.
There is wifi located throughout the property with towers near all the pools.The service is excellent and will support VOIP phone calls. It is administed by a local company and there is a fee for the service. The service,also extends to the beach areas of the property.
The beach area is probably on of the largest in PV. Since the property has some 26 acres then the beachfront is large with many palapas. The hotel rakes the sand on the beach.
The restaurant which is privately owned is excellent and quite reasonable. The staff is lovely and helpful.
There is a small grocery store located on the property for those forgotten items and quite reasonable. Directly across the street is a large supermarket(Soriana) supported by many other stores and a very good laundry with sameday service. There is a bank with ATM's.
The bus stops in front of the property and easy ride to the Malecon.
I would have give the property a 5 star rating if the reception was better trained.
However, I would return to this lovely property in a heartbeat. It is really special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Los Tules Park Royal is located within Los Tules right in the hotel zone in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. An oceanfront condominium-style resort located 2 miles from the airport and 3 mile from downtown Vallarta. Los Tules is nestled on a twenty-acre plantation of coconut palms fronting a half-mile of beautiful sandy Bandera's Bay beach. Stroll along the brick-tile footpaths, through lush tropical gardens to your private colonial Mediterranean style condo. All rooms are designed to be used as separate units with individual entrances but can be combined into a full condominium with interconnecting doors, should the same party book more than one room. You can also enjoy our 7 swimming pools, 4 children pools, poolside restaurant-bar, 5 lighted Tennis courts and if you like golf, Puerto Vallarta's most challenging golf courses are just minutes away! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Cancelon, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Los Tules Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Tules Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Los Tules
- Los Tules Puerto Vallarta