We did an RCI exchange into Los Tules and were treated wonderfully. We were upgraded from a studio to a one-bedroom which is definitely condo size with three balconies, including one that was about 1000 sq ft! (We were there during the shoulder/hurricane season). It was a two-story with the kitchen/LR/bath and large balcony on the top floor and the two smaller balconies, bathroom & bedroom on the ground floor with a spiral stair case. Unfortunately, we arrived during Hurricane Jova and there was so much rain we weren't able to enjoy the balconies or the pools for much of the week. The grounds are huge & beautiful. Our first night, after returning from dinner, we got lost! Our room was well appointed, with everything we needed, including kitchen equipment. Water was furnished free (unlike some other resorts we stayed during our month in PV). Wifi was free at the restaurant. The pools were clean and in good shape. The grounds are well kept. There was always work going on (our concrete stairs were being refurbished). It was very quiet when we were there - the neighbor below us and beside us were both condo owners. We were the only timeshare folks staying in our building. We were told that the resort has five owners (time share, privately owned condos, a rental company and ????). The location was perfect - directly across from Plaza Caracol and Soriana for groceries.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Los Tules Park Royal is located within Los Tules right in the hotel zone in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. An oceanfront condominium-style resort located 2 miles from the airport and 3 mile from downtown Vallarta. Los Tules is nestled on a twenty-acre plantation of coconut palms fronting a half-mile of beautiful sandy Bandera's Bay beach. Stroll along the brick-tile footpaths, through lush tropical gardens to your private colonial Mediterranean style condo. All rooms are designed to be used as separate units with individual entrances but can be combined into a full condominium with interconnecting doors, should the same party book more than one room. You can also enjoy our 7 swimming pools, 4 children pools, poolside restaurant-bar, 5 lighted Tennis courts and if you like golf, Puerto Vallarta's most challenging golf courses are just minutes away! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Priceline so you can book your Los Tules Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Tules Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Los Tules
- Los Tules Puerto Vallarta