We stayed here with our 2 teenagers. It is so close to town you can walk, but a full kitchen means you can eat some meals in room. Restaurants and service are excellent. We have stayed more than once over the years. The kids liked it when they were smaller and still do. New internet center was a big hit for the "facebookers".
Kids did the swimming with dolphins and loved it.
Can't beat the location and value and LOVE the spa.
Also-seems many of the staff are there when we return.
GREAT sunday brunch and fiesta night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relish the sun, the ocean, the extended landscaping, the entire exhuberant nature of the tropic from your own Deluxe ocean view room or the unique Ocean Front Shertaon Club Level. A few steps away from traditional downtown and 4 miles from Vallarta's International Airport. Appreciate a peaceful afternoon stroll on renovated Malecon and savor the friendliness of the locals; admire the city's distinctive architecture with red-tiled roofs, lush tropical gardens, cobblestone streets and the Guadalupe church.Enjoy our fine cuisine restaurants and bars, shop a variety of clothing, silver and souvenirs in the boutiques, and relax in the SPA taking an unparalleled massage in our unique cabin's next to the ocean or immersed in lush gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Sheraton Buganvilias Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Buganvilias Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Sheraton Buganvilias Resort And Convention Center
- Sheraton Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Sheraton