The Concierge service was wonderful! Would definitely recommend asking them how much you should pay to get to each destination before you get into any cab from the hotel.
The room was a little dated for the price and in desperate need of an overall make-over.
The gift shop was very pricey $235 pesos for sunscreen.
We left on Tuesday the 28th and at 9am there was some sort of exterior contruction occurring which included a repetitive bang thru 12pm when we checked out.
If you plan on accessing wifi from your room, don't bother, the service is weak and constantly disconnects. You can use their wifi cafe located next to the lobby but for a price of $50 pesos for 30 minutes or you can use your own device and connect for free.
If you eat off of the menu at any of the restaurants during the day, the service is extremely slow as their main priority in the kitchen is keeping the buffet replenished. Literally waited an hour for steak nachos. Breakfast buffet was mediocre, poolside buffet offered all Americanized food and no authentic dishes worth trying.
Room service ran about 45-50 minutes and only sped up when I ordered just beer and didn't understand why it would take so long since it requires no prep.
The pool area was loud and played the same club themed songs over and over.
I will never book at this hotel again due to their poor kitchen service, lack of authenticity and drive to immerse tourists into the true character and culture of Puerto Vallarta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relish the sun, the ocean, the extended landscaping, the entire exhuberant nature of the tropic from your own Deluxe ocean view room or the unique Ocean Front Shertaon Club Level at Sheraton Buganvilias Resort & Convention Center. A few steps away from traditional downtown and 4 miles from Vallarta's International Airport, our resort in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico offers many opportnities to appreciate a peaceful afternoon stroll on renovated Malecon or enjoy easy travel on a business or leisure trip. Stay with us and savor the friendliness of the locals; admire the city's distinctive architecture with red-tiled roofs, lush tropical gardens, cobblestone streets and the Guadalupe church. Enjoy our fine cuisine restaurants and bars, shop a variety of clothing, silver and souvenirs in the boutiques, and relax in the SPA taking an unparalleled massage in our unique cabin's next to the ocean or immersed in lush gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sheraton Buganvilias Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Buganvilias Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Sheraton Buganvilias Resort And Convention Center
- Sheraton Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Sheraton