We stayed here during our first visit to Mexico. The location is great hardly ten minutes from the airport and on the main road of PV with close access to Marina, Down town and all the prominent places. The beach is a bit rocky, but the place truly boasts of great service and kid friendly spots. The check in process was smooth and all the staff were extremely friendly and were available always for any help. With a smile of course. The rooms were clean, the equipments are a bit old, but the huge windows opens to a beautiful ocean breeze with a fabulous view of the ocean. The pools were great, clean, the service was good. One should try all the fabulous cocktails available at the pool bar. The internet connectivity in the room is bad and one has to go to the lobby or restaurant or pool area for access. Food was good, but if you are a vegetarian one may struggle a bit with very limited options. the Breakfast is good and the service is friendly. We choose to have mostly the breakfast or the occasional dinner at the hotel and since downtown or romantic area is close, you may try different restaurants for some fabulous options. The Italian restaurant is a bit disaster with very slow service and cold food. The egg plant parmesan was super cold,and they are always in a hurry to clear the plates even before you complete. The other Alfrresco restaurant buffets are really good. Its always a happening place and the lobby is always crowded with people, functions. The entertainment is good. The spa was very good with very friendly service and good value. The laundry didn't get picked up despite keeping it ready and have to call them always. If you like your tea or coffee with creamer and sugar, there s always a shortage of creamers. One has to always ask for an extra creamer. The same with shower gel. The Sheraton time share club which is in the annexe boasts of some fabulous rooms with great view and with nicer equipments, furniture and luxury. The concierge desk is so so wonderful and always ready to help oneself. Be it choosing the right restaurant or some local information.
Its safe all the time, secured always and hence one doesn't need to worry about the safety and security. The check out process was super quick and truly we enjoyed our vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relish the sun, the ocean, the extended landscaping, the entire exhuberant nature of the tropic from your own Deluxe ocean view room or the unique Ocean Front Shertaon Club Level. A few steps away from traditional downtown and 4 miles from Vallarta's International Airport. Appreciate a peaceful afternoon stroll on renovated Malecon and savor the friendliness of the locals; admire the city's distinctive architecture with red-tiled roofs, lush tropical gardens, cobblestone streets and the Guadalupe church.Enjoy our fine cuisine restaurants and bars, shop a variety of clothing, silver and souvenirs in the boutiques, and relax in the SPA taking an unparalleled massage in our unique cabin's next to the ocean or immersed in lush gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Sheraton Buganvilias Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Buganvilias Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Sheraton Buganvilias Resort And Convention Center
- Sheraton Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Sheraton