I booked a 1 bedroom suite that was supposed to include a "partial kitchen". This was definitely not up to standards. We had a counter top with a fridge, microwave, coffee maker and toaster, there was no sink or hot plate. This is not even considered a legal kitchen to not have a sink. Also we had no dishes except for 4 coffee mugs and 1 spoon. Very minimal and it would have been nice to have at least a knife and fork to eat with.
The resort itself was very pleasant with a nice adult pool area. Food was not great and it would be nice to be able to opt out of the all inclusive. One day they had 400 soccer players book in to the resort and there was too many people and kids running around at all hours of the night. This was very disruptive for the people that were in the time share part.
The quality and variety of the food and liquor offered was not worth $50 a day. The food was very bland and repetitive day after day. Breakfasts were the best with lots of fruit and fresh omelettes made. Lunch offered a very poor selection of salad options and the hot buffet was not very appetising. Dinner was worse. Drinks were also bad. The white wine was like turpentine and they used the cheapest liquor they could get. We ended up going to the store to buy our own liquor.
I would return to this resort as it was in a great location and the rooms were nice and the pool was good. Also staff was the highlight as they were all very friendly and helpful. I would like to have the option of not taking the all inclusive in the future!
I would recommend it but only if you didn't mind a lot of people running around and lots of noise. If you want a quite resort this is not the one to go to! Good location though and friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the most refreshing way to vacation in Puerto Vallarta. Unwind together in our oceanfront Jacuzzi with panoramic view. Play in our two sparkling pools. Enjoy our beach club, with its wide range of activities. Indulge in a soothing massage. Treat your palate to delicious cuisine and cocktails at our restaurants and bars. Check out our nightly shows. At Las Palmas by the Sea you will enjoy your vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Las Palmas by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Palmas By The Sea Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Las Palmas Puerto Vallarta
- Las Palmas Sea Puerto Vallarta
- Las Palmas Resort
- Las Palmas Beach