I have to say that I was superised....
Top 3 Positives;
1. Manuel- he is the bartender at the beach bar, and I have to say, is amazing!!! He made our trip so enjoyable! It was hard to say good-bye, and if he was no longer there I would second guess saying there again.
2. Location- for the price of this restort, the location being beach front and in between down town and the marina, you are close to everything. A cab ride is only $5 to go downtown, and there is a bust stop right by that is very cheap. The beach was pretty good too. It isnt best as its narrow, but it definatly beats not having a beach within steps! The location was a big plus for me!
3.Food and Service- like I said Manuel was the best!! But all staff was very freindly. The food surprised me the most at how good it was! I was never hungry! Also, the rooms were really clean! Our maid did a great job and was very friendly and cheerful every morning.
Top 3 Negatives;
1. No fridge in the room- this was a big negative for us, it is really nice to be able to have a cold drink at hand in the mornings or beer on your balcony at night. We actually went to the corner store and bought a cooler for $6 and filled with ice and drinks, but the ice would melt so fast there was no way to keep up. If I could recommend any improvment to this resort, fridges would be it.
2. Beach Bar closing at 11pm- this was a negative for all of us, It would just be nice to have the later option right on the restort, you are close to downtown and drinks are so cheap to buy and bring back so we did make due (if we had a fridge it would of been beter tho)
3.Rooms- the rooms were old, beds were hard.... but hey, who goes to stay in their room? The shower was amazing and the rooms were very clean, so I would still recommend the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the most refreshing way to vacation in Puerto Vallarta. Unwind together in our oceanfront Jacuzzi with panoramic view. Play in our two sparkling pools. Enjoy our beach club, with its wide range of activities. Indulge in a soothing massage. Treat your palate to delicious cuisine and cocktails at our restaurants and bars. Check out our nightly shows. At Las Palmas by the Sea you will enjoy your vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Otel, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Las Palmas by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Palmas By The Sea Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Las Palmas Puerto Vallarta
- Las Palmas Sea Puerto Vallarta
- Las Palmas Resort
- Las Palmas Beach