“Guides were Awesome!”
Review of Nogalito Eco Park

Nogalito Eco Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Nogalito Ecopark! This cozy jungle eco-adventure park has installed a great network of 11 zip lines, including one tandem line so you can race each other to the finish. You'll also like the Raicilla line, where you decelerate from 30 mph to 0 in almost no time at all.Famous for its Nogalito Hiking Tour, the only twin zip lines in the city and its riverside restaurant, this 99 Acre natural reserve also contains a beautiful botanical garden, countless hiking trails, and a tequila distillery. After your exciting zip lines adventure, where you'll fly high above and through the jungle canopy, you can swim in the river, admire the botanical gardens (great photo opportunities!) and learn how tequila is made at the tequila factory.The zip lines are up to 850 feet (250 m) long, and up to 250 feet (80m) high. This is great fun for the whole family. See you there!
Portland, Oregon, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Guides were Awesome!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

My friend and I had a great time! The guides Santiago and Jimmy were so funny and amazing. We played games along the way that were so fun and helped us get to know other people on the tour. They made sure we were safe and in good hands and made sure we were having a good time. We even got popcicles made from various fruits and got a free tequila tasting afterwards. The course is awesome and you even go through a tunnel at one point. The longest course is about 700 meters I think and it was so fun. This was my first time ziplining and everyone was so helpful and fun! I'd definitely do this if you have the chance. Best price I've found and excellent quality.

Greeley, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Time w/ Great Staff”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

My wife and I had an great time! Our guides Brando and Johnny were awesome, they made the experience a lot more fun than it already was, if you go "which you should" ask for these two. We actually missed our pick up in the morning, and they sent someone later in the afternoon just to pick us up personally and we had our own VIP experience because we missed the group. The scenery is beautiful, it feels like you're off in the middle of the jungle as you sit in an awesome setting drinking great drinks and enjoying the peace and quite of the forest after your adventure. Oh, the Mango Margarita's are hands down the best I've ever had!!! Do yourself a favor and sign up for this excursion, it's one you'll remember.

Visited May 2013
Mundo N, Front Office Manager at Nogalito Eco Park, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Hi Jodell,

Happy to hear that you and your wife had a great time, it has become fact that both Brando and Johnny are awesome. As far as missing the pickup points go we know that schedules can be changed and that lateness can occur which is why we here at Mundo Nogalito are flexible enough to make sure you get to fly through the forest with us whether it´s at a later tour or another day completely. It´s definitely worth it, we can´t help it, but agree with you since there is something about fine dining in the middle of the jungle. Thank you for your feedback Jodell, we hope to see you again.

The Mango Margaritas will be waiting,

Mundo Nogalito
San Diego, California, United States
“An amazing, unforgettable experience!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I had an amazing time with our guides Brando and Johnny! I attended this trip with my sister and parents. My parents didn't want to do the ziplining, so they relaxed near the river, received massages and excellent service while my sister and I did the zipline, so feel free to bring people who are just out to relax!

We were briefed right before we went into the locker area,there we got to meet our guides and we were on our way to get briefed again on safety tips and directions. The guides made everything very clear on braking signals and on how to correctly do it. They even gave us a little quiz at the end. During the tour they made sure everyone was comfortable and even got to know us all a little bit and it was very personal! They were hilarious the whole time, and made everyone feel safe about superman and almost all of us did it! It was such an amazing experience and I WILL go back and do it again when I come back and refer it to everyone!

Hello Lisa,

So nice to hear you and your family had a great day with Brando, Johnny and the rest us. You´ve touched on a very important point which is that people can have a great day with us and not necessarily do the zip lines. Our restaurant Las Pergolas, the tequila workshop, the massage area, the Nogalito River and our botanical garden have a lot to offer our guests. All of our guides generate excitement and fun while at the same time being extra careful and following all safety protocols. We will be waiting for your next adventure with us Lisa,

Until next time,

Your Friends at Mundo Nogalito
San Diego, California, United States
“A great time that I will never forget!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Super fun experience! My first canopy trip and I want to do it again when I come back to Vallarta! The staff was kind and friendly. I enjoyed the scenery on our drive up. Everyone was welcoming and informative on all the procedures. The laughs were never ending. I felt like a daredevil for one afternoon. It was a great experience and I highly recommend this activity with Mundo Nogalitos. I don't know if they will get this message but I would like to give a big thank you to our tour guides Brando and Johnny for a fun trip that I will never forget! Hope to see you guys on the next visit.

I also forgot to ask you guys before we left haha.......what are the best nightclubs to go to? Since you live here I thought I'd ask haha. Thanks again.

Hello Angela,

We are so glad that you chose us for your first zip lining extravaganza and that you had a wonderful time. We pride ourselves on our friendly and courteous service, but it´s nice to hear from our guests to reassure ourselves that we´re doing a good job. Also be assured that Brando and Johnny (A.K.A the dynamic duo) do get your messages as does the rest of the staff. We will be waiting to see you again soon, we hope to make your next visit an even better one.
As far as nightclubs go the boardwalk by the Malecon has some of the best clubs Vallarta has to offer.

Until next time,

Mundo Nogalito
PHOENIX
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A definate must do!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Jimmy and Brandon were our zip line guides, and rocked it. We were a group of 10 gay guys from US. They made us all feel comfortable to simply be ourselves, which made it even more fun. They were encouraging when necessary and playful the rest of the time. They encouraged superman-ing and hanging upside down while doing some of those lines and everyone who did it thought it was awesome. I can't encourage doing this enough.

1 Thank BLAKE R